[X10 Mini Pro][ROM] Old Xperia Project Latest (CyanogenMod9) - 002

Search This thread

qtu

Dec 3, 2011
Re notification bar: well, the ribbon/flex of my Mimmi kinda fvuked up already and I don't have funds to repair it so I'm just not using the keyboard anymore, no matter what circumstances may be. So I guess, I can't use this just yet. Will you post us a screenshot?

Re root: I'm depending on DroidVPN so root is my necessity. But it was stated by CM that they'll remove root access initially on CM9, leaving the rooting to us. Well, there's already a workaround so...

Re WiFi: I seldom use WiFi but that's everyone's necessity. I think a fix was also posted here already.

Thank you very much for your efforts. :)

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA

Reactions: nightwing369

[ITA]rocky

Apr 5, 2012
Here's another small bug. When you insert wifi password or send a message without opening the keyboard, the screen goes berserk. Here are two screenshots. The first witness what I wrote above and the second time if you look above you will see the notification bar without notification (another bug).

Attachments

• 1334931935192.jpg
    1334931935192.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 234
  • 1334931949916.jpg
    1334931949916.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 231

lucastan96

Dec 9, 2011
Malacca
He is working on it. You must be patient. When the time comes, it will come. For now, you guys can focus on testing this ROM.

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk

aulGSMfans

May 19, 2011
São paulo
The paul said the camera depends on the sony, if this is true I think hard, because sony will not move to help us...

Question : I did some tests and was using the Latest for use diary, with the version 002 is this possible ?

Tanks

konaes

Jan 24, 2011
I'm pretty sure nAa has fixed the camera issue. I don't think he has released a version of his ICS with working camera yet, but he claims he's got it covered. Also, the question about if and when there will be a minicm9 for x10 mini/mini pro has been raised and answered approximatley a thousand times in the x8 forum. There will be minicm9 for our phones, when it's good enough to be released.

Sent from my U20i using XDA

Daedalus93

Jul 11, 2011
Berlin
The paul said the camera depends on the sony, if this is true I think hard, because sony will not move to help us...

Question : I did some tests and was using the Latest for use diary, with the version 002 is this possible ?

Tanks

I'm not sure about this but isn't Sony helping developers with the release of their full sources (also the bootloader)? One time I even saw a SE phone rental for developing purposes (made by Sony).

static28

Aug 26, 2011
Sa puso mo
you know guys, camera is already working on galaxy fit,gio and ace.. wew..

our devs can make it, we just need to be patient and have faith :)

qtu

Dec 3, 2011
Here is my impressions with OXP:
1. The browser always force closes and force closes our apps too. In short, the browser is a RAM eater.
2. Mobile data doesn't work upon boot. However, when turning on airplane mode and turning off it again will make the mobile data connect but it goes on and off all the time, giving me a very hard time to surf the Internet.
3. Notification LED doesn't work.
4. Touch sound an haptic feedback on all touches doesn't work.
5. Screen lock sound doesn't work.
6. Squashi Input method works better on this ROM than in GB ROMs. No more stucked symbols input pad when reaching the top or bottom edges. It FCs on Browser though.
7. Battery percentage in notification bar works now but there is some issue with the clock (in the notification bar too) that freezes sometimes.
8. The Qualcomm Adreno libs really rocks the whole user experience, especially the Trebuchet launcher.
9. The screen goes berserk when a menu or window is shown up.
10. Brightness cannot be controlled.
11. Angry Birds Space is more responsive now after aeons of loading and ANRs. Temple Run doesn't working though.
12. I got 1642 on AnTuTu (245-768MHz, ONDEMAND). Right now, I'm using 320-748 MHz MINMAX. I really wonder why on Android, music playback is sometimes laggy while its not on other flatforms.
13. Root access and WiFi issues can be addressed by replacing the updater-script file with the ones on MiniCM9 3.0.0 for X8, as Davee suggests. Thanks mate!

There were more impressions but here are the most obvious. I really hope that fixes will come ASAP and a custom themer will tailor the Holo theme for our screen. :)

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is - CyanogenMod 9 developement for the X10 Mini Pro

NOTE
    1) Use nAa kernel only
    2) If you want to use this rom for make for the U20a, ask my permissions!
    3) If you want to use this rom for make with another design, ask my permissions!
    4) Damn what am I saying??? Just ask my permissions for any mod at all!
    5) If you like, click thanks, no need to get offtopic in this forum
    6) There's no need to upload patches for this rom, it'd only make stupid trolling and so on
    7) Respect the moderator who cleans the thread, and all other people

Whats no work:
    Full HW Acceleration (3D Games work fine)
    Camera
    FM Radio

Thanks to:
    kamarush
    jerpelia
    gaticamuena

Best regards

Paul
    Download links:

Dead...
    Great news. HW Acceleration fully fixed
    and wifi too