Dryft Updated News!

Search This thread

Jpe230

Jul 24, 2012
Mexico City
Hi! I just wanted to share this info I received from the Dryft Team.

If you have no clue was is the Dryft Keyboard is a software special keyboard for tablets; Here's the video:

So I received a Message that I signed up for the beta but they didn't mentioned the release date so I reply:
Hey, I just received an email, but I want to know when does the Drift Keyboard will be available for testing purpose, I can't wait to use the keyboard

They were so slow to respond me but they replied this:
Thanks for signing up as a beta tester for Dryft!
We’ve been hard at work building out the technology and working with the leading hardware vendors you know and love to figure out the best way for them to leverage Dryft. We apologize that we have to keep things under wraps for a bit longer, but know that we’ll keep you updated from here on in and expect a big announcement from us close to mid next year. Thank you for your interest and patience!

Thanks,
Team Dryft

I want to post this because this is an incredible keyboard and no one post any news related to the keyboard :3 :victory:

So let's wait :good: It's only half a year. I received this mail at November of 2013.

Sorry for my English, Mexican Here.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackPit666

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi! I just wanted to share this info I received from the Dryft Team.

If you have no clue was is the Dryft Keyboard is a software special keyboard for tablets; Here's the video:

So I received a Message that I signed up for the beta but they didn't mentioned the release date so I reply:
    Hey, I just received an email, but I want to know when does the Drift Keyboard will be available for testing purpose, I can't wait to use the keyboard

They were so slow to respond me but they replied this:
    Thanks for signing up as a beta tester for Dryft!
    We’ve been hard at work building out the technology and working with the leading hardware vendors you know and love to figure out the best way for them to leverage Dryft. We apologize that we have to keep things under wraps for a bit longer, but know that we’ll keep you updated from here on in and expect a big announcement from us close to mid next year. Thank you for your interest and patience!

Thanks,
    Team Dryft

I want to post this because this is an incredible keyboard and no one post any news related to the keyboard :3 :victory:

So let's wait :good: It's only half a year. I received this mail at November of 2013.

Sorry for my English, Mexican Here.