Battery question

Search This thread

RaymondPJR

Oct 7, 2010
Portland
Battery 2300mAh

It took me forever to order the 1800 mAh from Amazon. Got the battery, charger, and usb cable combo for about $27. Couldn't be more happy. I was the worst kind of user, always plugging in when I got low. I find that if I let any of my three batteries run all the way down, then pop in a fully charged one, they all give better performance. The 1800 mAh is a really noticeable increase over my two 1500mAh batteries, so I'm thinking I'll get one of these too. It's great not having to worry anymore about running out of juice as long as I keep them charged. From time to time it can't be avoided and I plug in the phone for a charge, but that new 'fast charge' feature takes the pain out of that.:D

krntehknik303

Nov 5, 2010
Aurora
I just got the 1800mAh Anker battery what are everyone's thoughts on it? I been using my phone moderate to heavy to test the battery. Still on the first charge cycle. Battery temps go up to 102*F is that normal?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

serendipityguy

Oct 9, 2010
Sunny, CA
This has probably been asked a million times but I have searched for an hour and cant seem to find exactly what I am looking for. I reset my battery stats because my battery life has been horrible the last week. My phone now says fully charged but the meter only shows 92. Should I let it die completely and recharge completely and then it will be fixed or will it just do the same thing? I am on ICS passion 10.6 if that makes a differnece. Ill be getting a slim 220o mah battery next week but this is still annoying me. I work 10+ hours a day and text my wife a lot and im only getting 13 hrs on the battery. About 100 texts, 30 min of web and I get auto updates via craigslist notification. GPS and wi-fi are off and my sync settings are for 1 time per day. Thanks all!

You have been thanked , great thread and placed into the Kernel Bible, listed under the Reference Library Link in the Sig. This should be listed as a sticky!

Reactions: Decepticaons

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This has probably been asked a million times but I have searched for an hour and cant seem to find exactly what I am looking for. I reset my battery stats because my battery life has been horrible the last week. My phone now says fully charged but the meter only shows 92. Should I let it die completely and recharge completely and then it will be fixed or will it just do the same thing? I am on ICS passion 10.6 if that makes a differnece. Ill be getting a slim 220o mah battery next week but this is still annoying me. I work 10+ hours a day and text my wife a lot and im only getting 13 hrs on the battery. About 100 texts, 30 min of web and I get auto updates via craigslist notification. GPS and wi-fi are off and my sync settings are for 1 time per day. Thanks all!
    Just post a message and then hit the More button, Upload from Gallery (assuming you have the pix there), It'll upload and at the bottom you can hit inline to put as part of the post or just leave it and it will be on the bottom of the post.

This is how it is done on the premium app and I presume it is the same for the regular one too.
    Can you elaborate a little bit more on this please? Was messing around with it this weekend and think that is the problem with mine. Need to make sure before I send it back but if I "shave" it down, then clearly it can't be returned.

It doesn't sound that bad, for shaving means only a little bit of pressure with a screw driver and i was good to go. The point the battery actually fits the phone well, only the 3 copper strips were about like 0.5mm missed, so maybe u can fit it in place adding some tissue paper to fill the gap, so it won't mess up the maintenance.

You have been thanked , great thread and placed into the Kernel Bible, listed under the Reference Library Link in the Sig. This should be listed as a sticky!