[ROM][05.08.13] Dynamics 2.2

Search This thread
confused ?

Hi, Im a bit confused...:(

First of all, The title says its a V2.0 for 7 Pro, right ? When I'm trying to open your readme file for v.2.0, it shows Dynamics v2.0 for HTC Spark :confused:

Ok, I thought - maybe just spelling mistake after all night of cooking. But, the link (riffsta.ch) in the file is called "Trophy" as well...

And, most important - when Im trying to download it, it says, that I dont have access on this server, etc. :confused:
Im in Germany, so I suppose its not an region issue... Maybe reupload somewhere else ?

I was using your Rom in v1.21, and thought you made the perfect connection - Dynamics + WP7.8 and was even willing to donate, but Im confused.

Greetings !

P.S. BTW, bin auch am Rhein, nur ein Stück weiter - Düsseldorf :)

true2you

Dec 21, 2007
brussels
Nice job!! Seems great but the link says forbidden.
At least finally the real wp7.8 is out!!!

I never flashed my htc 7 pro so...
Can i ask if i can install my paid apps on this rom?
Also, is the clock htc's real clock? If not, do you plan on adding it when available?
And last but not least, do the nokia apps really work on that rom?

Thanks again for your hard work.

da1stprince

Jan 14, 2007
new york
Hi, Im a bit confused...:(

First of all, The title says its a V2.0 for 7 Pro, right ? When I'm trying to open your readme file for v.2.0, it shows Dynamics v2.0 for HTC Spark :confused:

Ok, I thought - maybe just spelling mistake after all night of cooking. But, the link (riffsta.ch) in the file is called "Trophy" as well...

And, most important - when Im trying to download it, it says, that I dont have access on this server, etc. :confused:
Im in Germany, so I suppose its not an region issue... Maybe reupload somewhere else ?

I was using your Rom in v1.21, and thought you made the perfect connection - Dynamics + WP7.8 and was even willing to donate, but Im confused.

Greetings !

P.S. BTW, bin auch am Rhein, nur ein Stück weiter - Düsseldorf :)
confused about this as well, not sure that this is for arrive

Verbato

Jan 1, 2007
Hallingdal
And, most important - when Im trying to download it, it says, that I dont have access on this server

Google "Dynamics_Trophy_2_00_Western.rar". It's out there. ;)

Edit: This is what it looks like when I run it. I'm not sure about this... "pc4010000"?

Attachments

• Dynamics_Trophy_2_00_Western.jpg
    Dynamics_Trophy_2_00_Western.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

klio

Mar 14, 2008
Google "Dynamics_Trophy_2_00_Western.rar". It's out there. ;)

Edit: This is what it looks like when I run it. I'm not sure about this... "pc4010000"?

This is not a file for 7pro
see other topics of rooms (hd7, trophy) is a file call themselves accordingly Dynamics_HD7_2_00_Western; Dynamics_Trophy_2_00_Western and I suppose that this should be called or just Dynamics_7Pro_2_00_Western

Luciol44

May 5, 2008
impossible de telecharger la ROM sur ce lien /ultrashot/Dynamics7_7pro_1_21_Western.rar, erreur 403 Forbiden.
Y a t il un autre lien pour la telecharger. Merci
J'ai tres envie de tester cette ROM.

can not download the ROM on this link /ultrashot/Dynamics7_7pro_1_21_Western.rar, 403 Forbiden error.
Y t there another link to download it. thank you
I very want to try this ROM.

klio

Mar 14, 2008
7Pro.png

No, but you're right. This isn't a file for the 7 pro. Someone made a little bo-bo here.

And for those of you who can't google: http://d-h.st/SCR
(But you do understand that this isn't a 7 pro rom, right?)

I think this file is for Trophy
HD2Owner just made ​​a mistake and twice (for the Trophy and 7Pro) reported data for the files readme_2.0_en.txt Trophy

Uff... Then its ok - I thought its only me having the problem... :)

HD2Owner, could You reattach the file please ? And maybe (if it is possible) upload the ROM file somewhere else, since its not only me having the problem with the site You uploaded the Rom on... Thanks !

cuesporttech

Jul 26, 2009
HTC Arrive

So, will this ROM work for my HTC Arrive with Sprint?

If not, then which 8858 (RTM Build) ROM had been developed for the HTC Arrive on Sprint?

Thank you!

true2you

Dec 21, 2007
brussels
Please can somebody point me to how i can flash the radio, i found the file in the wiki database but the only tool that keeps coming around is task 00 for hd7, do you guys know where is the equivalent for the 7 pro? pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Last edited:
HD2Owner reposted the file "Readme" at the beginning of the thread, Im just flashing the 7Pro Rom...

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Ok, so the Rom is flashed, up & running :) Backup through WPBackup worked beatiful, will watch it for a couple of days & report the results. Thanks to the Chef Koch :)

cuesporttech

Jul 26, 2009
Does WPBackup allow you to backup everything and then just pick which items you want to restore back to the new ROM? Like, what if I ONLY wanted to restore my Apps, since all of my contacts come through Windows Live anyway?

Verbato

Jan 1, 2007
Hallingdal
Everything works just beautifully! There's just one small bug I've come across so far. HTC Watch says "this unit is not recognized as an HTC unit. This service is not available". So no HTC Watch :(

G

GuestK00306

This ROM is fantastic. Thanks to HD2Owner for the upload & ultrashot for the port, as it is almost entirely flawless.

Top Liked Posts