[NIGHTLIES] CyanogenMod 9 Discussion Thread

Search This thread

YLNdroid

IronRoo

Aug 4, 2014
@YLNdroid,
I can't help but ask why are you flashing such an old version anyhow? Wouldn't a newer version like 12.1 be a much better option with all the updates & security?

Reactions: YLNdroid

YLNdroid

@YLNdroid,
I can't help but ask why are you flashing such an old version anyhow? Wouldn't a newer version like 12.1 be a much better option with all the updates & security?

@IronRoo, I have been taking a hierarchical approach to flashing and subsequently trying/using ROMs, which started with custom Gingerbread firmwares; as my device came with a stock TouchWiz Gingerbread firmware, and since I very recently finished trying/using custom TouchWiz Ice Cream Sandwich firmwares, I am able to move to AOSP Ice Cream Sandwich ones.
Given this personal habit, I will eventually get to Jelly Bean firmwares; stock and subsequently custom!
:silly: :eek:

Reactions: Digital Zorro

IronRoo

Aug 4, 2014
@IronRoo, I have been taking a hierarchical approach to flashing and subsequently trying/using ROMs, which started with custom Gingerbread firmwares; as my device came with a stock TouchWiz Gingerbread firmware, and since I very recently finished trying/using custom TouchWiz Ice Cream Sandwich firmwares, I am able to move to AOSP Ice Cream Sandwich ones.
Given this personal habit, I will eventually get to Jelly Bean firmwares; stock and subsequently custom!
:silly: :eek:

I see.

YLNdroid

Hello everyone. I understand this firmware is not popular anymore, and consequently, support for it has ceased; perhaps indefinitely.
:silly:

However, I have a very basic query. May I know, what does the Add to My Contacts option/feature within the People (contacts) app precisely do/serve? I am unsure what it does to, and where it adds, a particular contact entry when the said option/feature is tapped/clicked.
:eek:

Top Liked Posts