Skins for HTC TOUCH News 31/08/08.

Search This thread

JAMILU007

Apr 1, 2007
After several requests, he has begun transforming the skins I made for SCLPC++.
These may work in the HTC Touch.
Of course only the three faces of the cube.
It is a tedious task, but the result is very colorful and lets you change the already tedious aspect of the original Touch.

presentaciontodaslastouts9.png

--To make things more simple I created a file. CAB that you can uninstall smoothly if you return to your previous state Touch menu.
--It can be installed in main memory or storage card, works well in the two sites.

Final version.

download1ez2.gif

Skin Black with blue, for Menu Touch with three sides.
You can download from HERE.

Skin Black with blue, for three sides with Touch Menu + Action screen.
You can download from HERE

Skin Diamon White, for Menu Touch with three sides of the Menu + Skins HTC HOME, Phone, AUDIO MANAGER, calculator, Windows Media Player.
You can download from HERE.

Skin Black Diamond, for Menu Touch with three sides.
You can download from HERE. (Under construction).

Skins with four sides for Touch Menu.

Skin Black Diamond, for Touch Menu with four sides.
You can download from HERE. (Under construction).

A little help will be welcome.

Greetings

A small contribute from everyone can help me very very much! Thanks.
To make your donation, please click here.

Greetings Jamilu007.

Last edited:

darufryda5

Aug 15, 2007
After several requests, I have to transform the skins that make for SCLPC++ and that can function in the HTC Touch.
It is a tedious task but the result is very colourful and lets you change the already tedious aspect of the original Touch.

presentacionparaforohtcxv8.png

This first skin is not completed in its entirety, continued working on it shortly and the upload is finished.
Now they can download this first test and see the results in its HTC, skin is in an installer (. Cab) easy to install and can return to their ancient icons simply uninstalling the skin.

The purpose of this project is going to transform all skin already made in SCLPC++ for HTC TOUCH.

They can be downloaded from here.

--Skin Black and Blue for HTC TOUCH

We want to thank my work somehow can also make a donation, to encourage continuity of work.
To make your donation, please click here.

Greetings Jamilu007.

this is awesome thankyou so much!

shabicht

Aug 27, 2007
This is great! i don't really use the cube much anymore but I remember being jealous of all of the skins that were available for slither's cube!

Aaron McCarthy

Oct 27, 2007
So this will work on the stock Cube that comes preinstalled on the touch? I just updated my rom (with telus) and it added a 4th side. How would that work?

Thanks

Aaron McCarthy

Oct 27, 2007
Well tried installing it. It skinned 2 of the sides of the cube and left the other 2 sides blank. Probably due to the fact that it has 4 sides and the 4th side is actually just an extention of the 3rd side or something. I dont know. It does look like I nice skin though!

Good job

TheDude1120

Sep 17, 2007
the application launcher doesnt skin for me, the rest of it works, how can i get the application launcher to skin :confused:

GODZSON

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 2, 2007
Boynton Beach
presentacionparaforohtcxv8.png

Nicely done,

I had made my own in light blues, I like this one also especially the easy install. 1 side that did not load up was the 6 app side (Web, Inbox, Im, etc..)

Here is mine just some screen shots..

C0copy.jpg

B0.jpg

A0.jpg

Would you like to have a try at this one..?
(When buttons pressed, it blurs smoothly)

TheChampJT

Feb 7, 2008
I had the same thing, obviously, with the one page. I'm about to look at it, but you should be able to change the images with the same from the animation in the cube editor.

JAMILU007

Apr 1, 2007
Here I leave with you some images of the skin.
There are already available a second test, continuously without being completed, but this week I will to do so.

pccapture3lm6.png
pccapture2lz0.png
pccapture1wu0.png

It may be that the texts are a bit close to the icons on the main menu 1.
This is solved by making changes to the registry.

Sorry but I am beginning to learn how to work the creation of cabs, as you learn enough effected a cab that includes all changes in registration.

Aaron McCarthy
So this will work on the stock Cube that comes preinstalled on the touch? I just updated my rom (with telus) and it added a 4th side. How would that work?

Thanks

This skin is only for the originates HTC TOUCH , has only three sides or faces.

GODZSON
I had made my own in light blues, I like this one also especially the easy install. 1 side that did not load up was the 6 app side (Web, Inbox, Im, etc..)

Great work theirs, I like.

As I have said is not completed, it may also change the menu icons you says.

TheChampJT
I had the same thing, obviously, with the one page. I'm about to look at it, but you should be able to change the images with the same from the animation in the cube editor.

Pardon am Spanish and I find it difficult to understand what they say, I use a translator, sometimes the translation does not interpret his comments well.

I understand that with my skin, does not see the animation moves when the face of the cube?

JAMILU007

Apr 1, 2007
I need a little help.
Haber if someone can tell me that I must register key play to delete text ADD.

cotac2jn4.png

koolrod

Jul 4, 2008
How do i

I have a HTC touch and have installed the cab file however, it does not change anything or it shows on the programs

what to do

JAMILU007

Apr 1, 2007
I do not understand,
This latest version is verified.
Do the installation from scratch, after installing a ROM and everything was fine.
One of those who have tried, can at least make a comment on whether they work well.

This will help others and are a couple of lines.:mad:

caballero600

Dec 29, 2007
Gracias por tu trabajo! / Thanks for your job!!

To everything works well don't forget to softreset.

My 3 faces are skinned but I have some titles in english and some in spanish... What could be the problem?

michd43

Jun 28, 2007
New York
twitter.com
Hey JAMILU007, Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering if your graphics will work on the touch vogue from sprint? I know that all the image files are brns not bmp files. If their aren't brn files, can you upload them or pm me the files so I can covert them. Thanks

Last edited:

koolrod

Jul 4, 2008
SOrry I am New

Sorry I am New and cannot understand how to make this skin active, do i need any other software and install it or can i do it directly...

Instuctions please

JAMILU007

Apr 1, 2007
Gracias por tu trabajo! / Thanks for your job!!

To everything works well don't forget to softreset.

My 3 faces are skinned but I have some titles in english and some in spanish... What could be the problem?

In the beginning. Cab was built in Spanish language, later amended the text in the registry to make English version.
Indicate text that appears in Spanish.
It will be repaired.
Thanks for your note.
-------------------
Originally Posted by michd43.
I was wondering if your graphics will work on the touch vogue from sprint?

I do not understand that question.
The translator is very bad.:(
-------------------
Originally Posted by koolrod.
Sorry I am New and cannot understand how to make this skin active, do i need any other software and install it or can i do it directly...

Instuctions please

There are no instructions whatsoever, it's easy to simply install the Cab and restart your device.
As you can see in the comments, works well.
I hope it works.
Has to try again.

koolrod

Jul 4, 2008
SOrry to Trouble

I tried twice, i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it again. Did also a soft reset and it still shows the default cube colors

Mr.J i am a great admirer of your work and brains, i actualy own a new HTC Touch, no cooked rom, directly from company.

Anyways, my bad luck but keep on doing the good work,

May god bless u

TheChampJT

Feb 7, 2008
Worked a bit better than before, but there are still two issues. The 6 app launcher still shows the original images, and 2 of 3 of the animations are set as if the cube is opening or closing.

Traducción

La esperanza es traducido correctamente!

Trabajó un poco mejor que antes, pero todavía hay dos cuestiones. El 6 app lanzador aún muestra las imágenes originales, y 2 de 3 de las animaciones se puede establecer como si el cubo es la apertura o cierre.

Aaron McCarthy

Oct 27, 2007
Any Chance you could do the Diamond themes next? AND.. on a side note.. since I have a 4 sided cube and it wont skin properly for me.. could you post the seperate ICONS as well so I can add them manually to my phone using the touch settings program.

Thanks!

PS.. even if you could post the icons first then mod the install cabs later.. I'm just ancy to get some of your diamond themes on my cube! I really like the Whiter II theme