[Q] sdcard as sdcard1 in file explorer

Search This thread

lvillepunk85

Aug 1, 2011
How come the sd card shows up as sdcard1 under storage instead of just as the primary for sdcard folder in file explorer and why is it that when trying to save downloads from say next browser the external sd is not an accessible option?

PHRuiz

May 8, 2013
pardon me?

You'll have to manually move your files to the external card, that's what I normally do.

Sent from my Optimus G

Hi, in december I bought a sony class10 card hoping to move my games from phone to SD, now I dont have games or anything, because I couldnt find a way to move them or any info about, can you give a little hand on how to do it?

I'll really apriciate any help ypu can give me about it, thanks in advance

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
USA
Moto G Power
Motorola Edge
Hi, in december I bought a sony class10 card hoping to move my games from phone to SD, now I dont have games or anything, because I couldnt find a way to move them or any info about, can you give a little hand on how to do it?

I'll really apriciate any help ypu can give me about it, thanks in advance

File explorer apps or a PC. With a computer it's easier to move files obviously.

However I wasn't referring to game files or apps, because those only check the internal card. If you have music or pics, docs, etc, those can be moved to external manually.

Sent from my Optimus G

PHRuiz

May 8, 2013
Hi, thanks for the answer!!!!

File explorer apps or a PC. With a computer it's easier to move files obviously.

However I wasn't referring to game files or apps, because those only check the internal card. If you have music orI lost the pics, docs, etc, those can be moved to external manually.

Sent from my Optimus G

Well, once I readed that you can make the phone think that the location of your games folder is located on the mSD but I lost the info, if I'm not wrong, they used a console command, but I don't know the command he was using.

The thing is that this phone is like a small console, but games take a lot of space, and I use the internal storage of the phone for more important stuff like maps and documents and having such a big card it will be great if you could save games in external storage.

Well, any way thanks thanks again for the replay

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
USA
Moto G Power
Motorola Edge
Well, once I readed that you can make the phone think that the location of your games folder is located on the mSD but I lost the info, if I'm not wrong, they used a console command, but I don't know the command he was using.

The thing is that this phone is like a small console, but games take a lot of space, and I use the internal storage of the phone for more important stuff like maps and documents and having such a big card it will be great if you could save games in external storage.

Well, any way thanks thanks again for the replay

Like this?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2126163

Sent with Virtue

Top Liked Posts