[Q] Insert SIM card to access network services

Search This thread
Jul 11, 2014
Hey all. I made a big mistake. I accidentally flashed Android Revolution HD on my T889, not realizing that it wouldn't work. The ROM worked great, but I had no service or data.

I figured just flashing a ROM that was actually meant for the T889 would fix my issue, so I jumped on over to Jedi and the same issue persists. I'm at a loss and I'm not sure what exactly I can do to fix this. The information out there on this issue seems to be pretty spread out and inconclusive. I'm perfectly ok with reverting to a stock ROM if that is what I need to do. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be so greatly appreciated. Some answers I've come across are "flash the latest modem for your phone" but I can't for the life of me find working downloads for that.

I've also seen a few posts about IMEI related stuff. Unfortunately, I jumped right into this without the knowledge that I needed to back up my EFS folder. Do I have a brick on my hands?

xBkKx

Sep 30, 2011
I don't believe it's a baseband issue if it shows up under Settings-->About phone, you can also check your IMEI from the Status option there. Here's a modem I believe is the latest for your phone UVUCMK7 I don't have this phone so best of luck!

Reactions: PartyAssociate
Jul 11, 2014
I don't believe it's a baseband issue if it shows up under Settings-->About phone, you can also check your IMEI from the Status option there. Here's a modem I believe is the latest for your phone UVUCMK7 I don't have this phone so best of luck!

Thank you for the link. I'm going to try it and see if it works. Under Settings-->About phone my baseband shows up as unknown and under status so does my IMEI.

Jul 11, 2014

Well, thank you so much for the link to the modem. I flashed it and everything is working perfectly now!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.