Whats the best and quickest Video converter?

Search This thread

btemtd

Aug 8, 2012
I downloaded the trial of Pavtube Video Converter just to test it... And O M G Its taking over 1 hour to convert 1 movie 800mb!!! Thats slow... Is this normal?.. can someone please tell me what I should do Any tips?

I download my movies and they usually come in AVI, MKV, MOV sometimes MP4.. I was told the g3 cannot take AVI because of all the different codecs that they could come in, so you will need to convert it but guys I need the best tool for this.

Moderator edit - no asking for warez
THank you

Last edited by a moderator:

beaver2233

Feb 19, 2011
Sydney
you have been so wrongly informed - the GS3 will run those file justs fine (without the need for any conversion). If not you have issues using the stock player - use a 3rd party player than can play using software decoding.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Nick Fury

May 24, 2012
Coventry
If you download MX Player for free from the Play store then you can play all the most common video formats like avi, mp4, flv, mkv and many more. I use this myself and not had any problems at all.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

btemtd

Aug 8, 2012
Your right bro LOL I just played a few of my movies without converting ... Nicee_ Love this phone

Jodiuh

Sep 7, 2010
Google "handbrake". Best free converter there is
Trying this now, thanks! IS there a way to make use of SLI GTX 660's?

Look for vid con on the play store and u can try it for free for 3 days! Seems fine for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium HD app

This?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=roman10.media.converter&hl=en

I did use that and it worked GREAT! I may buy this...

TomasGreen

Apr 19, 2013
Best Video Converter

I'm using Free Studio (dvdvideosoft.com) and am quite happy with its video converters. I think this software is worth trying too.

Jodiuh

Sep 7, 2010
Could you be more specific or possibly provide a link. Googling video converter pulls up a bunch of free ones and I'm not sure which you're referring to. Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Google "handbrake". Best free converter there is
    Edit your post please Warez is banned on XDA and you are stealing from XDA members in many cases .

jje
    Look for vid con on the play store and u can try it for free for 3 days! Seems fine for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium HD app