[Q] How to solve the sharpness screen problem for G3 D855?

Search This thread

cdytoby

Nov 20, 2012
I just got the cellphone today. most of the things went fine after many tests. Now the only problem that bothers me is the screen:
in the home screen, there is no sharpness issues, however, in most of games, for example Vector, or in a browser like Chrome, there are still some sharpness issues.

Anyone got an idea how to get rid of the problem?

Update: I noticed that, if i take a screenshot, there is no sharpness effect, so.... I believe it's the screen itself....
And in the home screen, it's actually have sharpness issues, it' just less noticeable.

Update2: I'm returning this phone, because:

Dear Mr. *****,
thank you for contacting the service of LG Electronics Deutschland GmbH.
The sharpness of the screen from the G3 is a special feature of the phone.
This can't be turned down.
If you are not satisfied with the phone, you normally can give it back to your dealer within 14 days after buying.
LG Electronics only can offer you, to check the phone at the service center.
For further questions or suggestions, please contact us again.
In this case, please transmit the previous correspondence.
With kind regards,

LG Electronics Deutschland GmbH

Sie erreichen uns auch telefonisch Montag - Freitag in der Zeit von 08:00 - 20:00 Uhr unter der Rufnummer: 01806 - 11 54 11 (0,20€ pro Verbindung aus dem deutschen Festnetz. Mobilfunk max 0,60€ pro Verbindung)
Handelsregister Duesseldorf; HRB-Nr. 66657 / Gerichtsstand: Duesseldorf / Geschäftsführer: Ki Ju Song WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE12997533 / USt-IdNr. DE119106258

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Received Date : 31/08/2014 10:15 12
The type of inquiry : Andere
Product/Model No. : Smart Phone/Emerging Device/LGD855
Sorry I don't know much about German, so I'll describe it in English.
I just bought LG G3 yesterday, and after using a few hours, I found the Sharpness effect on the screen is very very annoying. I really hate it, and I'm considering return this phone.
How can I get rid of it?

Last edited:

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen
I just got the cellphone today. most of the things went fine after many tests. Now the only problem that bothers me is the screen:
in the home screen, there is no sharpness issues, however, in most of games, for example Vector, or in a browser like Chrome, there are still some sharpness issues.

Anyone got an idea how to get rid of the problem?

you can't the app developer needs to solve it!!!!

cdytoby

Nov 20, 2012
I noticed that, if i take a screenshot, there is no sharpness effect, so.... I believe it's the screen itself....

cdytoby

Nov 20, 2012
I'm returning this phone.

Dear Mr. *****,
thank you for contacting the service of LG Electronics Deutschland GmbH.
The sharpness of the screen from the G3 is a special feature of the phone.
This can't be turned down.
If you are not satisfied with the phone, you normally can give it back to your dealer within 14 days after buying.
LG Electronics only can offer you, to check the phone at the service center.
For further questions or suggestions, please contact us again.
In this case, please transmit the previous correspondence.
With kind regards,

LG Electronics Deutschland GmbH

Sie erreichen uns auch telefonisch Montag - Freitag in der Zeit von 08:00 - 20:00 Uhr unter der Rufnummer: 01806 - 11 54 11 (0,20€ pro Verbindung aus dem deutschen Festnetz. Mobilfunk max 0,60€ pro Verbindung)
Handelsregister Duesseldorf; HRB-Nr. 66657 / Gerichtsstand: Duesseldorf / Geschäftsführer: Ki Ju Song WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE12997533 / USt-IdNr. DE119106258

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Received Date : 31/08/2014 10:15 12
The type of inquiry : Andere
Product/Model No. : Smart Phone/Emerging Device/LGD855
Sorry I don't know much about German, so I'll describe it in English.
I just bought LG G3 yesterday, and after using a few hours, I found the Sharpness effect on the screen is very very annoying. I really hate it, and I'm considering return this phone.
How can I get rid of it?