{X10}[NS-PORT][ROM][4.0.3] - MIUI V4 - 2.3.30 | DEVELOPMENT STOPPED | 9Lukas5

Search This thread

legzd2010

Dec 13, 2010
Glossop
But this is for Gingerbread, we are talking here from IceCreamSandwhich.

L

I understand the above mentioned method is in relation to GB but if you look at some of the points where you have to implement framework changes from base rom. I dont mean to just use this as a tutorial or whatever, but as a guideline.

& dont be so ignorent, im only trying to offer help and ideas

faisalusuf

Feb 24, 2008
Karachi
What it is:
  • based on cm9 FXP 111
  • Android 4.0.3
  • MIUI V4 2.3.9
  • The rom is in an ALPHA state, so it's not yet ready for daily use and I don't want to see one question about camera and other stuff like that!!

WORKING:
  • Everything that works in FXP cm9 should here also work
  • Inbuilt Screenshot function
  • Network (you have to remove the simpin in any 2.3 rom before flashing this, instead you won't get a signal because the rom doesn't ask you for the pin and so the network can't be unlocked)
  • Data (download HiApn from Play Store. click on dns check, click ok on the upcoming prompt, scroll down and disable and then reenable data. After that you should get a data icon and a working connection)

NOT WORKING:
  • The same as what is working, everything that isn't working in FXP cm9, isn't working here, too.
  • Deep Sleep (The fix I had included in one release is breaking too much other things)

REQUIREMENTS:
  • unlocked bootloader
  • Baseband 2.1.71 or 2.1.67
  • FXP cm9 Kernel I provide with the rom.

Latest Version:

Installation:
  • Flash the linked Kernel with Flashtool
  • Go to recovery (hit a few times the vol- button when the led lights up)
  • DON'T WIPE ANYTHING before you are in the installation process
  • If you come from another rom you HAVE TO choose full wipe, if you come from a previous release it's your choice.
  • select the update.zip for the rom and follow the onscreen instructions :D
  • reboot

v.0.0.8.Alpha:
http://www.mediafire.com/?feww2b13howbh
Hi Lukas,

I'm on locked BL but using MIUI based rom via Cobrato's method and having dual recoveries xRec 0.3 and CWM5.0. Can I install the CM9 rom with the b/m method? Seeking your guidance

1- reboot to CWM recovery
2- Flash the your CM9 based rom from recovery
3- Flash LockedBL.zip
4- Reboot

Is this gonna work or wont boot?

Thanks
Faisal.

9Lukas5

Dec 14, 2010
near Stuttgart
Hi Lukas,

I'm on locked BL but using MIUI based rom via Cobrato's method and having dual recoveries xRec 0.3 and CWM5.0. Can I install the CM9 rom with the b/m method? Seeking your guidance

1- reboot to CWM recovery
2- Flash the your CM9 based rom from recovery
3- Flash LockedBL.zip
4- Reboot

Is this gonna work or wont boot?

Thanks
Faisal.

It won't boot :(

L

Reactions: faisalusuf

9Lukas5

Dec 14, 2010
near Stuttgart
are you gonna continue work on it? like speed and stuff?

Currently no :( . I don't do anything in that direction currently. Since I have my S3 I flashed a lite stock rom on it and stayed since that time with it and my X10 lays powered off on my desk. Don't expect a big release or s.th. similar. You have to bet on the FXP-Team for fully working ICS.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Sina King

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all, I have made a port of the Nexus S MIUI V4 to our beloved X10 today. I don't want to write here much text, so here are the infos about it:

- source rom: cm9 - credits to FXP Team
    - portet rom: MIUI V4 NS - credits to Xiaomi for MIUI and miui-germany.de for the german translation
    - guide I used: How to port MIUI v4 - credits to proxuser
    - Aroma installer: [MOD][1.63] AROMA Installer :: 120306-032 :: Open Source - xda-developers - credits to amarullz

And only that nobody misunderstands me, I'm not a developer, I only ported the rom. So the "magic" comes from FreeXperiaTeam, cause they are the developers of the sources I use.

Screenshots:

What it is:
    • based on cm9 FXP 111
    • Android 4.0.3
    • MIUI V4 2.3.9
    • The rom is in an ALPHA state, so it's not yet ready for daily use and I don't want to see one question about camera and other stuff like that!!

WORKING:
    • Everything that works in FXP cm9 should here also work
    • Inbuilt Screenshot function
    • Network (you have to remove the simpin in any 2.3 rom before flashing this, instead you won't get a signal because the rom doesn't ask you for the pin and so the network can't be unlocked)
    • Data (download HiApn from Play Store. click on dns check, click ok on the upcoming prompt, scroll down and disable and then reenable data. After that you should get a data icon and a working connection)

NOT WORKING:
    • The same as what is working, everything that isn't working in FXP cm9, isn't working here, too.
    • Deep Sleep (The fix I had included in one release is breaking too much other things)

REQUIREMENTS:
    • unlocked bootloader
    • Baseband 2.1.71 or 2.1.67
    • FXP cm9 Kernel I provide with the rom.

Latest Version:

Installation:
    • Flash the linked Kernel with Flashtool
    • Go to recovery (hit a few times the vol- button when the led lights up)
    • DON'T WIPE ANYTHING before you are in the installation process
    • If you come from another rom you HAVE TO choose full wipe, if you come from a previous release it's your choice.
    • select the update.zip for the rom and follow the onscreen instructions :D
    • reboot

v.0.0.8.Alpha:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?feww2b13howbh
    Previous versions:

You can find all previous versions here: Archiv

md5 sums:

update-9Lukas5-v.0.0.6.Beta-MIUI-V4-2.3.9: was never released, only for personal testing used

update-9Lukas5-v.0.0.5.Beta-MIUI-V4-2.3.9: c56b31a36a0db1c934ee875c29a445e4

update-9Lukas5-v.0.0.4.Beta-MIUI-V4-2.3.9: 2b121e091d82fc1b2a4f898316530a7d

update-9Lukas5-v.0.0.3.Beta-MIUI-V4-2.3.16: 82851cf353bda1a023d97af8493e191a

update-9Lukas5-v.0.0.2.Alpha-MIUI-V4-2.3.16: ae9eb84e124f52b82d2cf5bc39589f70
    Beta 1 uploaded. Deep sleep is working, so we are in beta state now. Happy playing.

L
    If you get a better signal with 2.1.67 baseband as with the 2.1.71, you can download the linked ftf for the baseband and a fix you need for sms/mms sending/recieving. Without the patch, everything works as normal, you only can't send/recieve messages :p

X10_i_67 - unlocked bl.ftf

sms-patch-bb.67.zip