[Official] T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III Info/Pre-Order/Chat Thread

Search This thread

ScientificOne

Jul 15, 2008
Bay Area
Ah.
I'll pick it up on release date or earlier from T-Mobile store most likely.
I bought my One S for full price $599 I don't want to sell it for $350 and put another $250 for the S3.

T-mobile has to be difficult...everyone else is taking pre-orders...wonder if any third party sites might take pre-orders for the t-mobile S3 version?

kulzboy

Dec 5, 2010
Orlando
just out of curiosity. Why do cyanogen mod and miui typically favor htc over Samsung? most I saw were htc specific. First time getting miui and cm working on the vibrant was a nightmare

or am I wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reviewers

Mar 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
just out of curiosity. Why do cyanogen mod and miui typically favor htc over Samsung? most I saw were htc specific. First time getting miui and cm working on the vibrant was a nightmare

or am I wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure on this one but.
HTC has more developers than Samsung I'm guessing..

Jaballa12

Jul 17, 2010
I'm going to sell my sensation to my brother. I'm debating over the white 16GB or the Blue 32GB. I'm very excited for this. It'll be my first non HTC smartphone. I would love CM9 on this bad boy.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using XDA

rakeshchn

Aug 25, 2010
I will be upgrading from vibrant too. Do you think waiting a bit for best prices from places like Walmart or Costco is a good idea? Or trade in vibrant and buy from t mobile? Also any indication in the specs this time the US variants will have FM tuner?

accordex

Mar 1, 2009
Kent
I will be upgrading from vibrant too. Do you think waiting a bit for best prices from places like Walmart or Costco is a good idea? Or trade in vibrant and buy from t mobile? Also any indication in the specs this time the US variants will have FM tuner?

Target will have them same day as tmo stores, they usually have REALLY good deals, but I'd doubt it right off the bat, I'd guess if you want it launch day/week, you're paying the same anywhere you go, aside from perhaps some online retailers throwing in a case or something.

cashyftw

Sep 11, 2010
Going to sell my galaxy s2 for $300 and use my dads upgrade for the gs3

Good idea?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this thread should be titled "official tmobile gs3 whinning thread". there is a very simple principle, you buy something if you are willing to pay for it. + this is a high end smartphone, which means it is not a NECESSITY! if you cannot afford to pay this much then fine, just buy another phone that costs less. all this crying for $50 more/less. if you do not like tmobile just go to some other carrier, but you will never switch because you know tmobile is cheaper, so stop crying about $50 cuz throughout the 2 yr contract tmobile plan is cheaper than att/verizon!
    I'm not SETTLING FOR A BLUE ill just wait. T-Mobile sucks for this. BIG TIME.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using XDA Premium App
    Lol!
    This phone is going to be epic.
    I'll be working on getting MIUI/CM9 booting once I get it.
    Leaked picture from T-Mobile.

6zwum.jpg
    Hopefully this will help end some of the debate going on... From T-mobile's website...
    http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-4448

I know the specs have been posted before, but some people like to see it officially on T-mobile's site for peace of mind.

These other docs are also available:
    http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-4413
    http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-4420