Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L-F TWRP or CWM Custom Recovery Installation

Search This thread

linuxhost

Jul 16, 2013
Hello All. I was able to root my Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L-F with the Kingo program and it works great. Now, i would really like to do a nandroid backup of my current configuration...but i have not been able to find a guide on how to install CWM or TWRP on a Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L-F tablet (except on the russian lenovo forum website...i translated the site and it seemed folk's tablets were getting bricked!) Does anyone has any idea on how to go about this? Thank you in advance for your inputs folks!

linuxhost

Jul 16, 2013
Hello All. I was able to root my Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L-F with the Kingo program and it works great. Now, i would really like to do a nandroid backup of my current configuration...but i have not been able to find a guide on how to install CWM or TWRP on a Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L-F tablet (except on the russian lenovo forum website...i translated the site and it seemed folk's tablets were getting bricked!) Does anyone has any idea on how to go about this? Thank you in advance for your inputs folks!

Hello folks.... just FYI, i was able to install CWM on the Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L-F following the instructions here: http://androidforums.com/ideatab-a1000-all-things-root/806707-root-guide-lenovo-a1000l-f.html. Yes, i did get the pucker-butt effect for a minute or two, since i really did not want my tablet to get bricked, but everything worked fine afterwards! Just thought i'd update this post with my progress so folks can benefit from it!

Reactions: bry68

drsjlazar

Oct 16, 2011
Could please direct me to a stock ROM or nandroid backup image. I just can't find any on the web.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello folks.... just FYI, i was able to install CWM on the Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L-F following the instructions here: http://androidforums.com/ideatab-a1000-all-things-root/806707-root-guide-lenovo-a1000l-f.html. Yes, i did get the pucker-butt effect for a minute or two, since i really did not want my tablet to get bricked, but everything worked fine afterwards! Just thought i'd update this post with my progress so folks can benefit from it!