[ROM][PORT] MIUI v4 for I777 [2.7.6] [4.0.3] - NFC Support

Search This thread

MikiOCN

Nov 9, 2011
Los Angeles
www.overclock.net
To remove the MIUI tweaks, just delete the app from /system/app/com.ktoonsez.miui.tweeks.apk. No need to really remove it but go for it. Not sure what your issue is with warning. Try clearing data on the Monitor app.

First, I appreciate your feedback. Thanks. ^_^

You're right about the MIUI tweaks app not necessarily needing to be removed. I just figured if it were possible, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

As far as the warning thing goes. I did get rid of it by literally reinstalling MIUI and starting over (I backed up my stuff, obviously).

While it's no longer showing the "Data Usage Warning", upon opening the app, as you can see, there's no option to "clear data". Unless, I'm looking at the wrong app.

screenshot2012052320444.png

screenshot2012052320445.png

Where it says, "Mobile Data used 50MB>", nothing happens when I click that. "Adjust Traffic Data" is set to 0.0 by default, and I can adjust that, although it doesn't do anything to alleviate the issue.

Any assistance is appreciated, because when it reaches 40MB, I'm sure it'll repeat itself. ^_^

Last edited:

ktoonsez

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
First, I appreciate your feedback. Thanks. ^_^

You're right about the MIUI tweaks app not necessarily needing to be removed. I just figured if it were possible, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

As far as the warning thing goes. I did get rid of it by literally reinstalling MIUI and starting over (I backed up my stuff, obviously).

While it's no longer showing the "Data Usage Warning", upon opening the app, as you can see, there's no option to "clear data". Unless, I'm looking at the wrong app.

screenshot2012052320444.png

screenshot2012052320445.png

Where it says, "Mobile Data used 50MB>", nothing happens when I click that. "Adjust Traffic Data" is set to 0.0 by default, and I can adjust that, although it doesn't do anything to alleviate the issue.

Any assistance is appreciated, because when it reaches 40MB, I'm sure it'll repeat itself. ^_^

You are in the wrong place. U go to Settings | Apps and then look for that app, click it and press the Clear Data button. It might have the option to clear but it is worth a shot. As far as the limit it must be another damn MIUI bug and I will look into it.

Reactions: MikiOCN

MikiOCN

Nov 9, 2011
Los Angeles
www.overclock.net
You are in the wrong place. U go to Settings | Apps and then look for that app, click it and press the Clear Data button. It might have the option to clear but it is worth a shot. As far as the limit it must be another damn MIUI bug and I will look into it.

OH, that worked! ^___^

turn it on, adjust the data limit to whatever you want (higher), then turn it off again. fixed it for me.

Yes, thanks. I can finally do that after clearing the data as ktoonsez mentions.

I really appreciate it guys. Cheers.

trialsrider1

Account currently disabled
Nov 10, 2010
GB
What's the issue skatin? I've had loads, but removing my Google account and re-adding has fixed them every time. If you are using the backup app to backup account I recommend stopping that immediately. Once I did I have had no issues with market.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

MikiOCN

Nov 9, 2011
Los Angeles
www.overclock.net
Damn, I'm still getting issues downloading from the market! That's my only frustration.

I'm not sure the exact code, but I assume you're getting an, "Error Unable to Download" type of thing?

Try this: Go to settings, and then apps. Scroll down to the "Google Play Store" app. Clear the data and cache.

Also, remove your Google account and then put it back in, that might also help.

I hope that makes sense. If you tried all this, I apologize that I couldn't be more helpful.

skatin707

Jun 23, 2011
Honolulu, HI
I've tried all of that, I'm certainly not new to miui. I don't even get error pop ups anymore, just unable to download in the status bar.

glad4pie

Nov 22, 2011
So i decided to format system (Don't ask me why I honestly don't know :eek:) and after i did whenever i reboot it it stays at the Samsung Galaxy S2 boot logo. I can't reinstall Miui because somehow it says it can't open it because of it's "bad". I also tried to wipe data/factory reset, which did nothing. Any help please? :confused:

stevehkim

Oct 29, 2011
You cant just format system and reboot bud. You have to reflash the rom after. Format /system erases /system. What did you think it was? On top of that you did a full wipe? Theres nothing there to boot.

My SGS2 is Faster than yours.

Reactions: glad4pie

glad4pie

Nov 22, 2011
You cant just format system and reboot bud. You have to reflash the rom after. Format /system erases /system. What did you think it was? On top of that you did a full wipe? Theres nothing there to boot.

My SGS2 is Faster than yours.

Yes i researched that before, but my problem is that AFTER formatting, when i tried to install my ROM, it said installation aborted (bad)

Basically, what I need is a way to transfer a custom ROM from computer to phone WITHOUT booting up, or to install a NEW ROM from the desktop directly
Thanks!

keeploading

Jul 30, 2009
After installed this rom, while phone call, I can hear clearly but nobody can hear me. The weird thing is, I can use the built-in recorder app to record and replay without problems. Any body can help me through?

afrojoc

Feb 18, 2011
Moore, OK
Yes i researched that before, but my problem is that AFTER formatting, when i tried to install my ROM, it said installation aborted (bad)

Basically, what I need is a way to transfer a custom ROM from computer to phone WITHOUT booting up, or to install a NEW ROM from the desktop directly
Thanks!

Go to CWM. Go to mounts and storage. And the press mount storage device or something like that.

n1nj4dude

May 7, 2011
I tried searching but didnt find anything relevant from recent.. is it still a known bug about the status bar not showing the correct wifi signal?

im getting excellent wifi signal, but the status bar shows weak. its really not a big deal, just would like to fix if there is one available yet.

trialsrider1

Account currently disabled
Nov 10, 2010
GB

Thanks!

If you have an external SD, put it in an adapter and copy the rom to it. Or just mount USB via mounts and storage menu.

Reactions: glad4pie

grdo

Jan 5, 2012

Top Liked Posts