UPDATED (Ics update) att.en.us.

Search This thread

leifemagnuson

Mar 15, 2011
Raleigh N.C.
Currently there is no way to flash back to gb. Our awesome devs are looking into a solution. If you upgrade to this leaked ics you will be stuck there. You will also be off the upgrade path for the official ics ota.

You have been warned.

This has turned i into a no headeaded monster.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

MagicXB

May 24, 2009
I found this on auto cheesecake. Don't know which server. Fourth or fifth try.
Once i get an okay from jim or ik I'll post link. It definitely says att.en.us. Hoping for early afternoon.

EXCELLENT! I can't wait. :D

Also, if you want to, you can go ahead and upload it then PM me the link so I could re-upload it to a mirror host if you'd like ahead of time....I have to use my upload speeds for something.

EDIT: I have just pulled the ICS update file as well! For AT&T phones. It's on master-svc1 under Staging. Update is a little over 288 MB.

Last edited:

Fall of Enosis

Jul 13, 2011
Portland
Thanks man. +1, and also thanks for doing the right thing and forwarding it to a dev. Rather than just blindly posting it.

Cheers man.

alteredlikeness

Mar 2, 2012
reflecting on Indra's net
I found this on auto cheesecake. Don't know which server. Fourth or fifth try.
Once i get an okay from jim or ik I'll post link. It definitely says att.en.us. Hoping for early afternoon.

QA server, master qa1...
44f8e88f-a1fc-c7b3.jpg

Downloading... Will not attempt to install it, and I urge others also DO NOT INSTALL until we know more about it...

Sent from my phone's mind

Reactions: peteamaro86

lkrasner

Apr 14, 2012
Brighton, MI
for now, please don't link in a thread. once a few of us can check it out, I would say it is fine, but let us see what it is and if it installs and stuff.

Everyone, Expect more by later today or tomorrow

Reactions: matt99017d

jimbridgman

Dec 21, 2007
Dallas, TX
for now, please don't link in a thread. once a few of us can check it out, I would say it is fine, but let us see what it is and if it installs and stuff.

Everyone, Expect more by later today or tomorrow

Yeah I asked him to pm several of us to take a look at the files in the post. I want to make sure we are not getting locked down any more, first. :D

lkrasner

Apr 14, 2012
Brighton, MI
Yeah I asked him to pm several of us to take a look at the files in the post. I want to make sure we are not getting locked down any more, first. :D

Same, I am actually worried it is a fake from moto trying to screw us over even more. downloads gonna take about anotherr 20 min for me, but lets keep talking through pm for now.

everyone else: try not to go to insane, just hang tight and thank the hell out of the op of this. I promise we will get this out and do what we can with it asap.

speculation in this thread is not going to do anyone any good.

jimbridgman

Dec 21, 2007
Dallas, TX
Downloading the update myself... Can't wait to see what's under the hood :)

Be VERY careful, and Please don't post anything in here, until the experts that have been asked to take a look have a chace.

To lkrasner, I have 3 min. left on download.... so I will PM you guys once I have the first crack at it.

I am hopeful but not very at this point.

lkrasner

Apr 14, 2012
Brighton, MI
Be VERY careful, and Please don't post anything in here, until the experts that have been asked to take a look have a chace.

To lkrasner, I have 3 min. left on download.... so I will PM you guys once I have the first crack at it.

I am hopeful but not very at this point.

well, what are they going to do in it to lock us down more? as long as we can get back to 2.3.5 with fxz, who cares. we can figure out root and stuff later if current methods don't work.

I doubt the bootloader will be unlocked, but that would be more than awesome.

@OP add a paypal donation email to your account. I'm sure you would be happy with the results after this.

@Jim should I send cogeary and rdavisct the link as well?

leifemagnuson

Mar 15, 2011
Raleigh N.C.
well, what are they going to do in it to lock us down more? as long as we can get back to 2.3.5 with fxz, who cares. we can figure out root and stuff later if current methods don't work.

@OP add a paypal donation email to your account. I'm sure you would be happy with the results after this.

i sent it to all of you hoping someone would get back to me.

jimbridgman

Dec 21, 2007
Dallas, TX

I think they were included in the PM.

I did reply with a bunch of info, so check your PMs.

We can be locked down even more, if they allow us to not flash the fxz, like they did to the OG atrix.

MagicXB

May 24, 2009
I finished downloading the update.

Name: Blur_Version.55.13.25.MB865.ATT.en.US.zip

Size: 288 MB

Also have a CRC file for it. Certain it's ICS as it has the face unlock apk in it.

Sent from my MB865 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Currently there is no way to flash back to gb. Our awesome devs are looking into a solution. If you upgrade to this leaked ics you will be stuck there. You will also be off the upgrade path for the official ics ota.

You have been warned.

This has turned i into a no headeaded monster.

EVERYONE!!!

I have had some success with this!

I am going to make a CWM flashable patch for this, so wish me luck.
    Just to let everyone know, I am going to be the guinea pig for this one.... since this phone is my hacker phone...

I will report back in a while... hang tight.

To the OP, just hold off posting the link to everyone until I can confirm we can fxz back after I update to this.

--EDIT--

Everyone, stay excited, this is looking good, so far.

--2nd EDIT---

I will also update the all in one script I am finishing up, to include the moto fail files for ics, and we can all thank Dan Rosenburg for that!
    Agree, but hell, time pass so freaking slow rigth now :D

To all,

ICSupercharged Coming soon, stay tuned.getting my hands dirty as we speak.expect a release in the next couple days. i wanna let u guys play with stock meanwhile ;)
    Can anyone offer me some help on rooting this? Ota Rootkeeper didn't keep it for me, and I tried a method for the razr to no avail... pm's or posts please.. or cogeary, can you link that or explain a bit more?

Yeah I have a script for both linux/mac users and a batch for the windows side of the house. I will upload it now.

I am also uploading a CWM backup as we speak, that is rooted.

Here is the A2 root scripts... the .bat file is for windows, and the .sh is for linux/mac, and I am sure most you guys know.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/45576654/A2_ICS_root.zip