[Completed] Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xXValleraXx

Jun 29, 2014
I'm in need of a custom ROM for this phone, and I can't find one anywhere, and I'm not sure where to post this. I can't find any ROM that actually has this phone listed as a supported device. It has a single core 1.4GHz processor, 829MBs of RAM, 1.96GBs of internal storage and I have a 8GB SD card installed. I cannot install any apps onto the SD card no matter what I do, and this is my ultimate goal. I'd like to play Real Racing 3 but there's no way I can as I don't have enough internal storage, but I do have enough on the SD card. Every App2SD app I've used won't allow me to move them over, unless I format the card, which I haven't as I have personal data I need on it. I'm not sure if it would even work if I tried, but I will later this evening. I just wanted to know if there were any ROMs that could run on the phone, even if they weren't made for the phone. Any and all help is appreciated. It currently runs on the stock Android 4.1.2 Jellybean with Samsung's TouchWiz UI.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
I'm in need of a custom ROM for this phone, and I can't find one anywhere, and I'm not sure where to post this. I can't find any ROM that actually has this phone listed as a supported device. It has a single core 1.4GHz processor, 829MBs of RAM, 1.96GBs of internal storage and I have a 8GB SD card installed. I cannot install any apps onto the SD card no matter what I do, and this is my ultimate goal. I'd like to play Real Racing 3 but there's no way I can as I don't have enough internal storage, but I do have enough on the SD card. Every App2SD app I've used won't allow me to move them over, unless I format the card, which I haven't as I have personal data I need on it. I'm not sure if it would even work if I tried, but I will later this evening. I just wanted to know if there were any ROMs that could run on the phone, even if they weren't made for the phone. Any and all help is appreciated. It currently runs on the stock Android 4.1.2 Jellybean with Samsung's TouchWiz UI.
You may wish to post the query in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Have you seen [Q] Boost Mobile - Samsung Galaxy Prevail Rom Developmant ?
As to the SD card, you can back the data on a PC then format the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.