[ROM][NIGHTLIES][JB 4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 for AT&T HTC One - m7att

Search This thread

littlejob

Jun 20, 2007
How stable are the nightlies this will be the firsttime flashing anything on this phone and was curious

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

i would say its stable. just little bugs here and there. nothing for me that affects phone's performance.

or short answer, its more stable than 10.2 (4.3.0) :cool:

tiny4579

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2011
i would say its stable. just little bugs here and there. nothing for me that affects phone's performance.

or short answer, its more stable than 10.2 (4.3.0) :cool:

What's broken in cm10.2 that works in cm10.1? Just asking as cm 10.2 works fine for me.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4

littlejob

Jun 20, 2007
Maybe stable was the wrong word. Fully featured would suffice.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

murtezahu

Oct 15, 2010
i get the feeling that not all the hardware acceleration has been enabled yet. because ive done a clean install of the latest nightly, and i still see the phone stutter here and there on 10.1

neotenshi

Sep 19, 2010
I´m trying to restore my apps, but Titanium stuck in "Restore App+Data" :S What can I do?

Last edited:

signals

Aug 1, 2010
HTC Logo Menu Button

I noticed that my HTC logo wasn't working as a menu button anymore yesterday. I also can't find Settings->Advanced anymore. It's just not there, so I can't even get in to the touchscreen settings to try to re-enable it. Before I restore from a backup, or try a dirty flash of the current full image, is anybody else seeing this?

I did the nightly update this morning, but it did not help. I still have no menu button. I've also started having unexpected reboots. In fact, yesterday I did a search in Chrome that crashed the phone, and every time I opened Chrome again the phone would reboot. I had to clear app data to get back into Chrome.

Anyway, I figured I should ask if anyone else has seen this (to see if it's a bug in the last few nightlies) before I spent too much time trying to fix it. Maybe it's time to install the unofficial 10.2, or the GE ROM which I have yet to try?

Villiska

Sep 20, 2013
Does CM 10.1 have a built in S-On installer or will I have to manually push the boot.img with Fastboot before flashing the ROM?

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Also, will there ever be a stable build or monthly build of CyanogenMod for this HTC One carrier? I really wish there was one. I've been looking at getting this for months but the fear of instability from the nightlys makes me paranoid.

sakumaxp

Aug 7, 2009
These nightlies are pretty stable, no random reboots, smooth as butter, really snappy

Sent from my One using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Simba501

murky024

Feb 16, 2010
Is anyone having issues loading M7 ATT Nightlies? I cannot get anything above 10.2.1 to load. (CWM Touch 6.0.4.3) It is giving me Status Error 0.

tiny4579

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2011
Is anyone having issues loading M7 ATT Nightlies? I cannot get anything above 10.2.1 to load. (CWM Touch 6.0.4.3) It is giving me Status Error 0.
This is a thread for 10.1. First, its really old and not currently supported. Second, check your md5sum on the zip. Third, check if a newer recovery works.

murky024

Feb 16, 2010
This is a thread for 10.1. First, its really old and not currently supported. Second, check your md5sum on the zip. Third, check if a newer recovery works.

Sorry, I thought I clicked the CW 11 link. The issue was a CWM Recovery issue where I was using the ATT specific and not the Generic GSM recovery. I resolved the issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

This is the official Nightly Build of CM10.1 for the AT&T HTC One.

To hear about the latest updates and changes to CyanogenMod as a whole, please follow +CyanogenMod on Google+!
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Installation Instructions
    1. You must unlock your bootloader via htcdev.com (unless ofc you are on the dev edition)
    2. You must have a custom recovery installed
    3. Go to http://get.cm/?device=m7att and download the latest CM10.1 nightly.
    4. Locate 4.2.2 Gapps via a quick Google search.
    5. Fully wipe your device from Recovery if you are not coming from CM10.1 already.
    6. Reboot into recovery and install.

Changelog

Huge thanks:
    intervigil, toastcfh, deck, Flinny, Flemmard, Codeworkx, birdman - Great team to work with for the HTC M7 device family.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 10.1 for AT&T HTC One - m7att, a ROM for the AT&T HTC One

Contributors
    h8rift, intervigil, codeworkx
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2013-08-10
    Last Updated 2013-08-10
    Screenshot_2013-05-03-00-16-50.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-03-00-17-25.png
    As you all may have seen if you were watching +CyanogenMod on G+, we've gotten nearly everything fully functional (just a few tiny bugs left) and we'll be ready for nightlies. I will update the OP shortly.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app
    I have tomorrow off and will be doing work on audio (mainly in-call audio), luckily...for those who remember the HTC One XL, it uses the same setup so I should have some win tomorrow.

Once i get in-call audio working, I will put up a new build bc in my opinion, it will be a daily driver for me at that point. That does *not* mean it will be daily driver material for everyone else until all audio, rotation, and bluetooth are working. Camera usually takes awhile to work through because the camera HAL will have to be written from scratch.

I've updated the OP with what is working so far and whats still broken at this moment, and will continue to as I test and validate.

Thanks guys,
    -h8
    No new builds until in-call audio is fixed. Please be patient. We dont want people running this as a daily driver without the core function of the phone.