N7100XXUFNE1 France

Search This thread

robalm

Oct 4, 2013
NEE
yeah right, that is the problem, I think we need an update by chainfire

The 1.97 SuperSu.zip was realesed a few days ago, even the old 1.94 SuperSu.zip works perfect for me. (infarkt i have not even tried Su 1.97)

This worked for me using N7100XXUFNE1 officiell with MJ5 bootloader.
Flash TWRP 2.7.0.2 recovery http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1938733
Download SuperSu http://download.chainfire.eu/416/Sup...erSU-v1.97.zip (1.94 in my case)
And flash the SuperSu zip from recovery.

Im sorry its not working for you, hope it works out for you soon.

luiss34

May 12, 2014
The 1.97 SuperSu.zip was realesed a few days ago, even the old 1.94 SuperSu.zip works perfect for me. (infarkt i have not even tried Su 1.97)

This worked for me using N7100XXUFNE1 officiell with MJ5 bootloader.
Flash TWRP 2.7.0.2 recovery http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1938733
Download SuperSu http://download.chainfire.eu/416/Sup...erSU-v1.97.zip (1.94 in my case)
And flash the SuperSu zip from recovery.

it works for official samsung md5 file but it doesnot work in XXUFNE1 deodexed rom

xdapao3

Oct 31, 2008
For those having problems rooting this ROM: NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

After the first boot of this new updated French firmware, I flashed CF-Auto-Root (I had just downloaded a fresher version on Chainfire's website but it still has an older SuperSU version than the latest one available on the Play Store) via Odin, I updated it on the Play Store (you can update it in other ways too) and it just works...

First time you launch it it detects Knox and asks you to disable it etc etc everything works as usual.

(I have the paid SuperSU Pro version but that doesn't change anything).

Last edited:

luiss34

May 12, 2014
For those having problems rooting this ROM: NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

After the first boot of this new updated French firmware, I flashed CF-Auto-Root (I had just downloaded a fresher version on Chainfire's website but it still has an older SuperSU version than the latest one available on the Play Store) via Odin, I updated it on the Play Store (you can update it in other ways too) and it just works...

First time you launch it it detects Knox and asks you to disable it etc etc everything works as usual.

(I have the paid SuperSU Pro version but that doesn't change anything).

offfffffffffffffffffff,,,,,,,, it works in official MD5 firmware which has knox,,,, but it doesnot work in DEODEXED XXUFNE1 ROM.... please understand the difference between these files, one is ODEX the other is DEODEXED

xdapao3

Oct 31, 2008
offfffffffffffffffffff,,,,,,,, it works in official MD5 firmware which has knox,,,, but it doesnot work in DEODEXED XXUFNE1 ROM.... please understand the difference between these files, one is ODEX the other is DEODEXED

I know full well the difference between the 2 (and I am not interested in deodexed ROMs) but this thread is about the official French update and I was replying *in general* (not addressing your specific situation) to those having problems rooting *THIS* FW and wondering whether they needed an updated SuperSU.

You yourself have clarified that you are talking about a deodexed version of the ROM this thread is about only in your second post...

luiss34

May 12, 2014
I asked help there is no thread about deodexed one...
If you dont want to help dont talk about it... I dont blame anybody
Dont comment anymore

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

xdapao3

Oct 31, 2008
I asked help there is no thread about deodexed one...
If you dont want to help dont talk about it... I dont blame anybody
Dont comment anymore

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

WTF..? LOL!

I wasn't replying to YOU and I wasn't addressing YOUR problem. I am also NOT saying that you shouldn't ask here about your problem with a deodexed version of the ROM we are talking about here...

All I have done is reassuring those (and there seemed to be a few here) wondering if there are any problems rooting THIS firmware with the usual methods, PERIOD.

I have never referred to YOU nor to deodexed ROMs (which do not interest me).

Dude... chill.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Model: GT-N7100
    Model name: GALAXY Note II
    Version: Android 4.4.2
    Changelist: N/A
    Build date: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000
    Product Code: XEF
    PDA: N7100XXUFNE1
    CSC: N7100OXAFNE1
    MODEM: N7100XXUFND3

Download> https://mega.co.nz/#!2QRmCbyb!YkWs927BfvYxqL-vJiQHXkshqG3UtqHm4XIDbgLsEK0
    Just saw this update.

I have an Italian N7100 and flashed over the France kit kat firmware (N7100XXUFND3) via odin, when it was first released.

Now, the new f/w is not available when checking for updates from my phone (not rooted). It says "latest updates already installed".

Shouldn't I get an update (N7100XXUFNE1) taken into consideration that my phone currently has the previous XEF f/w ?

Not if the CSC doesn't match the country your FW is for.

I am in a similar situation, I live in Italy and I have a Note II from Germany (DBT), Kies would always automatically alert me of new firmwares and download them for me (even though my Note is rooted), now that I have flashed a French FW Kies doesn't do that anymore (it would if I changed the CSC to France but that would wipe the Note so I am obviously not doing that).
    The onboard FOTA SW (for you that are not rooted) works exactly like Kies, the CSC must match the FW or it wouldn't see new updates.

No big deal really...
    Simply download the French update and flash it via Odin (which is what I am doing right now), it's a Kies FW so it will not wipe the Note.
    Thanks for the reply. My CSC is French. (check my previous message, I have added 2 screenshots for CSC and baseband)

That's still just the FW. Apps like this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.vndnguyen.phoneinfo should show your smartphone's (not the FW's) Country Sale Code (and allow to change it, and you need root too).
    Does it still have the extra whitespace in the multitasking menu? And the blurry Wi-Fi icon? Or has it been improved?

KitKat build:
    pacarHq.jpg

Correct Jelly Bean build:
    FYjfzi3.jpg
    Wait wait are you saying one can flash stock firmware via Pc Odin and avoid bootloader ? I thought one only needs to check the AP tab and select the tar file of firmware ? Bootloader would get flashed no matter with PC Odin right ? How can one avoid bootloader in PC Odin ? Please explain

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

This will only work if one gets 4 seperate files from sammobile, right?
    EDIT: Theoretically speaking: Another option is to remove boot.img from tar file and modify md5 checksum