[Q] Help, CM10.1/PACMAN

• Thread starter Deleted member 4424888
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4424888

Today I Unlock my bootloader with sony site and fastboot. After that I flash the boot.img in RC5 CM10.1 yuga. Put ROM CM10.1 RC5 yuga in my external sdcard, enter in cwm recovery, wipe all and install rom. Then reboot and I see FreeXperia logo but after screen become black and nothing. I try to flash PACMAN then, from external sd, flash go well but after initial logo screen black again... now I have TWRP recovery but never change. You can help me please? Thanks

Aka91

Jan 3, 2013
New Delhi
Today I Unlock my bootloader with sony site and fastboot. After that I flash the boot.img in RC5 CM10.1 yuga. Put ROM CM10.1 RC5 yuga in my external sdcard, enter in cwm recovery, wipe all and install rom. Then reboot and I see FreeXperia logo but after screen become black and nothing. I try to flash PACMAN then, from external sd, flash go well but after initial logo screen black again... now I have TWRP recovery but never change. You can help me please? Thanks

Hey..after installing pac..it takes time to initialize into the rom
Its a bug
But if still that happens you cn go to recovery
And wipe data..cache..dalvik..and install again!!
Hope that works for you!

Don't forget to flash gapps package!

Sent from my C6603 using xda premium

D

Deleted member 4424888

Hey..after installing pac..it takes time to initialize into the rom
Its a bug
But if still that happens you cn go to recovery
And wipe data..cache..dalvik..and install again!!
Hope that works for you!

Don't forget to flash gapps package!

Sent from my C6603 using xda premium

Ok thanks, I'll try. It's normal then the black screen? I format system too It's a problem?

D

Deleted member 4424888

No way to boot for me. Then I flash last firmware .434 with flashtool and my cel reborn. Hard time but now my Xperia is back... But I don't understand why it doesn't boot with cm10.

Inviato dal mio C6603 con Tapatalk 2

Faelz

Jun 17, 2011
No way to boot for me. Then I flash last firmware .434 with flashtool and my cel reborn. Hard time but now my Xperia is back... But I don't understand why it doesn't boot with cm10.

Inviato dal mio C6603 con Tapatalk 2

try install it via CWM instead of TWRP...

i got that kinda situation and when i tried with CWM worked like a charm. Make a Full wipe before installing zip.

D

Deleted member 4424888

Ok thanks. Better if I put zip cm10 in internal memory first? Then fastboot the boot.img, enter recovery with purple led and flash? Format system also?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 con Tapatalk 2