[Q] Is it safe to use home banking with Dolphin ?

Search This thread

eddykoodoo

Jun 19, 2013
I love this browser with the last updates become amazing close to perfection do you think would be safe to use home banking? Is there a risk someone can still username and password?

Eddy

Canvas 2.2

May 12, 2014
Pune
I love this browser with the last updates become amazing close to perfection do you think would be safe to use home banking? Is there a risk someone can still username and password?

Eddy

For the post 1. 5 years I am using net banking on Dolphin...

I have had no regrets till today...

It's 100% safe to use dolphin...

Sent from my A114 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: eddykoodoo
G

GuestK00430

Personally, I never do banking on a mobile unless it's completely secure. If I do any secure business I use firefox personally. I'd suggest just sticking to a desktop PC/laptop and using a sandbox with linux on it to do any online banking or purchases.

foodie.me

May 15, 2014
I don't trust smartphone banking, simply because the risk of losing a smartphone or being stolen from one is way too high (especially in the area where I live...) In the case that you still wish to do so, why not use the Incognito mode by Chrome?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Eddy

For the post 1. 5 years I am using net banking on Dolphin...

I have had no regrets till today...

It's 100% safe to use dolphin...

Sent from my A114 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app