Kitkat wifi issues

Search This thread
Jan 16, 2014
Hello everyone. I have the moto g for about a week. I use stock from and faux kernel. A few days ago i upgraded it to kitkat (UK) and everything was working perfectly until yesterday. Wifi was working fine until somewhere in the afternoon . Then when I tried to connect to any wifi it just goes to authenticating obtaining IP address and then loops this. Its really frustrating so please if u have any solution help me. Thankss

Reactions: Diegol27

Diegol27

May 23, 2012
I have the same problem

Hello everyone. I have the moto g for about a week. I use stock from and faux kernel. A few days ago i upgraded it to kitkat (UK) and everything was working perfectly until yesterday. Wifi was working fine until somewhere in the afternoon . Then when I tried to connect to any wifi it just goes to authenticating obtaining IP address and then loops this. Its really frustrating so please if u have any solution help me. Thankss

I bought my moto g in Perú, then I flashed it with the US version, now all is perfect but the wifi connection doesn't work, could anyone here help me please?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.