[New Build - v6 Blue] Uni WM6 Pro - 5.2.1933 (Build 18548.0.7.0)

Search This thread

tomal

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2006
Dhaka
WM6.1 build is comming soon

Ranju are u preparing a new build with fixes!! hope u r ok :)

I'm busy for WM6.1 build.
Right now I'm patching (WM6.1) IE to support Hi-res.

I'll release the WM6.1 build some time next week if it's passing my satisfaction level. :)

Detail of the build (v.7.0):
CE OS 5.2.19188 (Build 19188.1.0.0)

The source of this build is different than we have here...posted by other buddy. :D

Good luck.

I'm busy for WM6.1 build.
Right now I'm patching (WM6.1) IE to support Hi-res.

I'll release the WM6.1 build some time next week if it's passing my satisfaction level. :)

Detail of the build (v.7.0):
CE OS 5.2.19188 (Build 19188.1.0.0)

The source of this build is different than we have here...posted by other buddy. :D

Good luck.

Patching IE to support Hi-res? Excellent, sounds great to me, I'm still a bit confused as to the status of IE in v6.1 - some of the screenshots in this thread, especially the first one would seem to suggest that it handles hi-res ok anyway, or are there two versions of IE from v6.1 out there, one from a VGA ROM and the other from a QVGA based ROM - maybe there's a difference?

Cheers,

Steve.

dazzlingdaz

Jun 10, 2006
Weird speaker problem

Something strange has happened over the last few days - I have even tried reflashing which does not fix the problem.

If I open the uni up and dial voicemail - I can hear the woman through the normal speaker that you put to your ear - however as soon as I close the lid it becomes silent - the same is true with any any call - either inbound or outbound.

I know the ear speaker it working - since it works when the lid is open - I have also tried flashing to another rom and that works perfectly with the lid closed.

Any ideas what may have caused this to start acting up?

Regards
Darren

dhavalg

Apr 24, 2007
Ahmedabad, India
help with boot loader update

any body.................
some body...............
please help me and tellme how can i upgrade to bootloader.
i want to try ranjus rom but my boot loader is 1.0.
please helllpppppppp.............

dhavalg

Apr 24, 2007
Ahmedabad, India
One Big Complain For The Rom

i had high hopes for this rom.
but what happened is this.
I installed this rom V6
but when ever i recieve a phone call it takes hell lot of time to ring and if its a miss call then i am doomed.
the device hangs which needs a soft boot.
I changed the device settings via reg editer as explained on the front page. still no luck.
I was using a custom ring tone from the sd card.
This happens only if the device is in hybernation.
Other wise the rom is good to look at and feel.
Good splash screen.
But i reverted to PDAViet 6.1
stable one......
I cant afford to miss any call as i am a Doctor and a missed call can prove fatal to some one... literally.....