[TMOUS][ROM][WWE][19/FEB/11]AthineOS v22B [3.14][23152]Sense 2021[Android]

Search This thread

b16b

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2008
Athens
This ROM comes with the BsB Tweaks application cooked it. It offers semi-native landscaping. I use it myself and it performs admirably.

It is also easy enough to use BsB Tweaks to turn off the native lock-screen and rely solely on S2U2.

thanks for your help m8... i creating new rom with some great updates and facebook tab...

also black & white color make the size of every image smaller.... (only 2 colors inside)
for that reason loading faster every image... so slider is faster than default..

all black color of the rom is better for our battery..

Last edited:
thanks for your help m8... i creating new rom with some great updates and facebook tab...

also black & white color make the size of every image smaller.... (only 2 colors inside)
for that reason loading faster every image... so slider is faster than default..

all black color of the rom is better for our battery..

Oooh, now you've got me all excited! Please hurry :D

b16b

Apr 5, 2008
Athens
AthineOS TMOUS v4.0 23569
Download HERE (Rapidshare)

Change LOG v4.0 8/5/10

*New Build 23569
*Update HTC Notification 2014 (with Task manager)
*Update HTC Client 2014
*Jetcet Print 5 Removed
*Almost all apps zooming with 2 fingers
*Zoomer add it
*HTC HD2 Default skin of lockscreen is back
*Facebook TAB Added
*HTC Flashlight Added
*More..
Send BTN Fix v2 HERE

Thanks for using my Rom!!!

Last edited:
AthineOS TMOUS v4.0 23569
Download HERE (Rapidshare)

Change LOG v4.0 8/5/10

*New Build 23569
*Update HTC Notification 2014 (with Task manager)
*Update HTC Client 2014
*Jetcet Print 5 Removed
*Almost all apps zooming with 2 fingers
*Zoomer add it
*HTC HD2 Default skin of lockscreen is back
*Facebook TAB Added
*HTC Flashlight Added
*More..

Thanks for using my Rom!!!

Wow, that was fast ;)

Okay, downloading now. Will post screenshots and feedback ASAP.

FYI: This download is blazing, compared to some of the issues I've had in the past. Should be here in 15 minutes or so and then I can flash.

Thanks!

noellenchris

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Moderator
May 11, 2007
Marlton, NJ
v4.0 Looks fantastic! I absolutely love Black/White roms! I agree I think it saves energy + looks great. Thanks for all your work.:D

gigagrunt

Jun 18, 2008
Colorado Springs
By any chance...can I get the scroll bar in a .cab :) or show me where to find it .... I have also used your ROMs when I was on my tilt ... still doing a great job!!

2002wrex

Aug 8, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
i absolutely LOVED your last rom!!! only a few things could have made it better. file explorer is sooo much more finger-friendly than total commander. this is the first rom i have ever used that didn't have file explorer installed. the only other complaint i have would be to have had CHT editor installed. not a big deal, i have the cab, but cabs take up way more space than something installed in the rom.

that being said, i am downloading the new rom... NOW!

i absolutely LOVED your last rom!!! only a few things could have made it better. file explorer is sooo much more finger-friendly than total commander. this is the first rom i have ever used that didn't have file explorer installed. the only other complaint i have would be to have had CHT editor installed. not a big deal, i have the cab, but cabs take up way more space than something installed in the rom.

CHT Editor? I thought that only worked on ROMs with CoOkie's Home Tab installed?

b16b

Apr 5, 2008
Athens
i absolutely LOVED your last rom!!! only a few things could have made it better. file explorer is sooo much more finger-friendly than total commander. this is the first rom i have ever used that didn't have file explorer installed. the only other complaint i have would be to have had CHT editor installed.

not a big deal, i have the cab, but cabs take up way more space than something installed in the rom.

file explorer is on 2nd post

about cookie slow down the rom and i do not like that

V4.0 Screenshots

Okay, first the screenshots. Next post will be my review...
(The only app I installed for this was Shake-And-Save for saving screenshots)

ScreenShot001-WinCE.png
ScreenShot002-WinCE.png
ScreenShot003-WinCE.png
ScreenShot004-WinCE.png

ScreenShot006-WinCE.png
ScreenShot007-WinCE.png
ScreenShot009-WinCE.png
ScreenShot10-WinCE.png

ScreenShot11-WinCE.png
ScreenShot12-WinCE.png
ScreenShot13-WinCE.png
ScreenShot14-WinCE.png

ScreenShot15-WinCE.png
ScreenShot16-WinCE.png
ScreenShot17-WinCE.png
ScreenShot18-WinCE.png

ScreenShot19-WinCE.png
ScreenShot20-WinCE.png
ScreenShot21-WinCE.png
ScreenShot22-WinCE.png

ScreenShot23-WinCE.png
ScreenShot24-WinCE.png
ScreenShot26-WinCE.png
ScreenShot27-WinCE.png

ScreenShot28-WinCE.png
ScreenShot29-WinCE.png
ScreenShot30-WinCE.png
ScreenShot31-WinCE.png

ScreenShot32-WinCE.png
ScreenShot33-WinCE.png
ScreenShot34-WinCE.png

Last edited:
V4.0 Review

This is the review post for v4.0. For screenshots, see previous post.

Pros:
  • Very Fast
  • Light Footprint
  • Battery-Friendly
  • Aesthetically Beautiful
  • Latest Drivers & Updates
  • Fast Install

Cons:
  • The HTC Messaging "Send" button seems to be in Chinese?!?

~~~~~~~~REVIEW~~~~~~~~​
*disclosure* First off, I should state that I have been a fan of b16b since my Kaiser days. He was the first chef I ever donated money to on xda-dev, though others were just as deserving. If you click on my profile, you will notice that b16b and I are listed as friends. If you believe that this influences my review (you would probably be right), I suggest you skip it and write you own :D

Okay, so the very first thing I noticed was the black-and-white theme. I looked for color and found it in the tabs. Selected tabs are shown in color, deselected tabs are in black and white. This theme makes any kind of color at all jump out at you. On the flip side, there are only two built-in weather wallpapers that will go well with this theme. You can choose other wallpapers, but it kind of negates the whole effect. Anyone wanna convert some of the others to b/w?

Next up, I installed Shake-And-Save to take screenshots as I went along. You can view my screenshots in the post directly above this one. As you can see there, this is a beautiful ROM.

At the home screen (Home Tab), you will see that there is an "Explorer" button just to the left of the Windows logo. The chef has mapped this to the Total Commander application that he cooked into the ROM. This increases the usability of this ROM by a factor of 70%, for me!

Scrolling through the tabs, you'll notice that they flow and snap very quickly. This ROM is unbelievably fast; this is what I expected from this phone from the very beginning. The reason this is faster than other sliders you ask? Read on!

As far as speed goes, the black and white icons actually increase your speed. How you ask? Each image is much smaller than a colored counterpart, meaning that the system can load it and show it much faster than a color icon. Smaller images also contribute to a smaller overall ROM, leaving you more room on the phone for extra apps :D

See my screenshots above for a full list of installed apps, but I would like to mention BsB Tweaks. It is built-in and is an awesome way to make your phone work the way you wanted it to in the beginning. My favorite part of BsB is the way you can force any app to landscape (Rotation) when you rotate your phone to 270-degrees (turn the phone counter-clockwise to the landscape view). I'm still waiting for a decent app that will follow along to the 90 and 180 views as well, but for now this will work :)

If you have used the T-Mobile Shipped ROM, you may notice the lack of Swype. The WWE versions do not come with Swype installed and the chef has decided not to add it here. I'm not sure if this was to save on space or speed, but I keep a cab on my SD card just in case, so it's not a big deal for me.

You may notice that there is a new tab for Facebook on here. This is a great addition that some of the other chefs have been adding as well and I'm glad to see it cooked in. I have the cab, but cooked apps are nicer ;) Remember to save your facebook contacts in your Favorites tab so that this app will keep you updated on their statuses! I've had to fake some phone numbers to get at least one of my Facebook friends in the FB tab.

When adding your email accounts, you may notice that "Microsoft Hotmail Account" is missing. It is the same with other 23xxx builds I've tried as well. Not to worry though, just put in your hotmail address and password and the system will automatically find the right settings to use.

Once again, all bloatware has been removed and the essentials remain. Overall, this ROM is beautiful and fast and I am going to stop writing words of praise about it so that I can go play with my new toy!

Have fun and don't forget to tip the chef!

Last edited:

bigblanko09

Mar 21, 2009
Just flashed your ROM and wanted to thank you for an incredible ROM...very fast indeed and stable! im also getting the best battery life since owning the phone :) ...keep up the great work!

... I'm blind - I honestly don't see where the cab link is for this. Can anyone provide direction?

Can't say enough good things about this ROM. I seriously enjoy the theme, speed, and stability. Threw a couple bucks your way, chef.
-Nik

I'm sorry, Nik, I couldn't find it either. The chef has nearly the same setup for each of his phones, so I checked his signature and found this post:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5251001&postcount=1077

I can't say if "Simple File Explorer" is the Windows Explorer you are looking for, but you can give it a try until the chef returns this evening.

Hope that helps!

b16b

Apr 5, 2008
Athens
... I'm blind - I honestly don't see where the cab link is for this. Can anyone provide direction?

Can't say enough good things about this ROM. I seriously enjoy the theme, speed, and stability. Threw a couple bucks your way, chef.
-Nik

hahhahahha sorry m8 i do not have set the 2nd post... i creating many thread and many rom..

now 2nd post is ok..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The text on my icons overlaps and is unreadable.

The text messages from 129 may be from not having the visual voicemail app. Interestingly enough VVM is something that has not been working on my account for some time.

remove all your messages and try if all working.. where coming from??? what is your previous stock rom? maybe have some difference on htc message client and the backup of older version makes problems...

i have stock htc client messenger from TMOUS 3.14 is the last one