• Official Google wireless charger

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • Tylt vÜ.

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

thfreedumb

Aug 27, 2012
I use the Official Google charger and it works great with the ringke slim case. I can feel it 'snap' into place. I also have that slanted qi charger from china and that works well but i hate positioning it myself haha. I am going to open it up and add a few n48 magnets.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If I were the OP I'd appreciate the option of other products as well. Even if he doesn't, it doesn't hurt to simply ignore our suggestions.

There's no need to be so smug.

Have a nice day.

Not being smug, I'm trying to keep on topic, and steer it back in the direction the OP requested. Too many threads veer way off topic quickly/get hijacked because people ignore the main point of the thread. This one was to help choose between 2 specific chargers.

I don't use either of the options the OP listed (I have 6 different Qi charger styles), but I wanted to help him out by staying on topic and answering his question. There are tons and tons of other Qi options out there, but the OP has made up his mind. To not even bother answering his question, but instead only list your own personal choice, is not really helping, it's ignoring his request completely.
    of the two I would go with the google...there have been issues with the tylt.

IF however you were looking for another option - I have this

http://www.nillkin.com/english/proshow.asp?mid=2&sid=3&tid=0&cid=6&scid=9&id=3768

and it is fan freakin tastic. Works flat, on an angle with the kickstand, or ad a cradle with arms and kickstand. I got it for 30 off amazon (it is normally 39.99 I had a free 10.00 credit). Has three induction coils so always hits the charger spot. I use it with kickstand and arms to lay nexus 5 on side next to my bed so I can use it as an alarm clock, then grab and go when I go to work. Thinking about getting a second one for work and travel I like it so much.
    Good to hear. Does the provided cable allow charging at the best possible speed?

Charging my Nexus or charging the Lugulake?
    I end up using a very short cable when charging my phone trough the USB port of the lugulake , I find that it's faster then the provided cable .

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    To Glenroebuck : Does it cause any overheating issues ? Because one of the big reasons I steered away from small 3rd party manufacturers was the fear of the accessory causing permanent damage to my device ? So in your experience has this Nillkin wireless charger caused you any problems ?
    P.S. : Any other suggestion than the ones I suggested you would appreciated.
    To all : The tilt feature in the Tylt vu doesn't matter to me all that much, it's just an added bonus. I'm just looking for a good charger that won't overheat my phone or cause me any trouble. Sorry I can't post a comment to your post (still under 10 posts). And does this Nokia charger cause you any problems to those how have purchased it ?

I have not had any over heating issues. One thing to note it comes with the usb cable but not the wall plug in - I just used my wall adapter. I use it for my n5 the 2103n7 and our lg optimus g pro in the household. All work great other than the competition to get on the stone first lol.
    I like nillkin Magic Disk wireless charger