[Q] Going from 4.4 KK CM11 to 4.3 unrooted

Search This thread

theolepsy

Mar 14, 2014
Philly
Alright so I want to trade my phone in, and the store doesn't check the Warranty Bit 1, only the Custom firmware/rooted flags. I wanted to TriangleAway the flags and restore stock 4.3 ROM.
Does anyone know where I could find stock 4.3 ROM's for Sprint S3? Would all of this work how I'm planning without worrying about bricking the phone I'm supposed to hand in?

I could care less about the Warranty Bit, everything else just needs be reverted and the phone unrooted.

Thanks.

theolepsy

Mar 14, 2014
Philly
You have to Odin back to it. Google is really everyone's best friend. Just use triangle away first before using Odin.

Just search sprint s3 unroot method

Sent from my SM-T217S using xda app-developers app

i know. I spent this whole time looking and none of my questions were answered. However, I luckily did find what I was looking for.
1) Stock 4.3 ROM in flashable Odin format
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2565972

2) Triangle away to be accepted to T-Mobile Uncarrier program
Triangle away wasn't needed for T-Mobile carrier switching. It only looks for a custom ROM and root. Since it was an offiicial ROM and unrooted, it had passed.

So, I had figured it out myself, mostly without google. No need to assume I hadn't attempted to find it first ;)

creep138

Apr 21, 2011
clearwater
i know. I spent this whole time looking and none of my questions were answered. However, I luckily did find what I was looking for.
1) Stock 4.3 ROM in flashable Odin format
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2565972

2) Triangle away to be accepted to T-Mobile Uncarrier program
Triangle away wasn't needed for T-Mobile carrier switching. It only looks for a custom ROM and root. Since it was an offiicial ROM and unrooted, it had passed.

So, I had figured it out myself, mostly without google. No need to assume I hadn't attempted to find it first ;)

You'd be surprised how many do not research and ask ”how do I do this?” when they're answer is just a few topics below. A lot in the tab 3 forums.

Sent from my SM-T217S using xda app-developers app