[Q] EVO 3D doesn't start anymore :(

Search This thread

sch7458

Apr 22, 2012
Hi,

Yesterday I'd tried to flash ICS into my EVO. Since the camera and 3D didn't work, I reflashed it with KingCobra 2.3 today morning. After reinstalling my Apps, I used tethering for 4 - 5 hours. After that my EVO does neither work, nor I can turn it on! Once I removed the battery and put it back in. I tried to recharge it, the LED blinked for 2 or 3 seconds long, and then it turned off again. So practically I can't access anything right now, not even the bootloader. Have somebody experienced the same like me? I'm looking for a solution. Thanks.

tonedinh

Jul 9, 2010
I hope i dont run into that problem, did you do a full wipe when you reflashed back? Did you make a nanroid back up??

wloftus

Nov 26, 2011
St Louis,mo
Hi,

Yesterday I'd tried to flash ICS into my EVO. Since the camera and 3D didn't work, I reflashed it with KingCobra 2.3 today morning. After reinstalling my Apps, I used tethering for 4 - 5 hours. After that my EVO does neither work, nor I can turn it on! Once I removed the battery and put it back in. I tried to recharge it, the LED blinked for 2 or 3 seconds long, and then it turned off again. So practically I can't access anything right now, not even the bootloader. Have somebody experienced the same like me? I'm looking for a solution. Thanks.

in the forum about downgrading from hboot 1.5 to 1.4 it talks about what to do if your evo gets caught in this condition

jamieunit

Feb 15, 2012
Sounds like your recovery is cwm, charge battery in dock first then try and turn it on

THISIS50.COM IF IT'S HOT IT'S HERE

strykerider

Feb 7, 2012
Tangerang
Have you tried to push the power button + volume down + camera button.. See if it's work..

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using XDA

sch7458

Apr 22, 2012
Problem solved as I tried to recharge the battery with my USB cable for 15-20 minutes. The problem is simple: Battery drained.