The English language gets butchered

Search This thread

metalfan78

Jan 30, 2010
Littleton, CO
I really can't argue that. I was in a pissed off mood earlier, was reading through some posts, got really irritated and made a dumb thread. I knew I'd get some defecation for it. Ha!

We're comin from a pure power source.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nametaken

Feb 10, 2011
Argh! Its is the wrong form. Use it's. That is my only complaint :p

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

iynfynity

Sep 21, 2010
interesting, interesting...
9pENU.png

You have an impressive Photoshop skills... :rolleyes:

Theshawty

Feb 13, 2011
My native language isn't English, as you can see on my country flag and probably my not-so-perfect grammar.

I accept the fact that most people come from different parts of the world, but it's not hard at all to at least try to better your grammar, unless you're an illiterate.

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
As Much As I Dislike Bad Grammar And A Lack Of Punctuation, I Particularly Dislike "Txt Spk". It's Annoying And Difficult To Read, Unless That's How You Think The English Language Is Actually Constructed. My Other Biggest Issue Is People Captialising Every Single Word.

Stop it. It's WRONG!

usaff22

Nov 8, 2011
Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE "ACCIDENTALLY" LEAVE CAPS-LOCK ON OR LEAVE IT ON ON PURPOSE, HOW CAN SOMEONE DO THAT AND NOT NOTICE, IF YOU SEE EVERY SINGLE LETTER BEING CAPITALS, COMMON SENSE TELLS YOU YOU'VE LEFT CAPS-LOCK ON.

OH AND MY EXCUSE FOR WRITING IN CAPITALS IS I LEFT IT ACCIDENTALLY ON AND I CAN'T FIGURE HOW TO TURN IT OFF

I extrmly h8 it when ppl spk like this plzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This has nothing to do with the evo 3d or any phone at all...just a general rant. I've been coming on here for 2 years and posts from people get worse and worse. I'm not talking about people in different countries, for the most part their English is pretty good. Its the people that say haz, and mines, and da instead of the. And no punctuation. Its irritating and hard to read. I'm not perfect in anyway and I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but I just needed to vent.

I don't think natural selection is working anymore. Too much piss in the gene pool and not enough chlorine.

This has nothing to do with the evo 3d or any phone at all...just a general rant. I've been coming on here for 2 years and posts from people get worse and worse. I'm not talking about people in different countries, for the most part their English is pretty good. Its the people that say haz, and mines, and da instead of the. And no punctuation. Its irritating and hard to read. I'm not perfect in anyway and I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but I just needed to vent.

Please see above

Good game, hit the showers...
    G, we have no use for G

I love Enlish. it's a reat lanuae
    Thats how hipsters talk