SM-N9005 ROM on SM-N900T

Search This thread
T

Tigerkoo77

I have a Tmobile Note 3 SM-N900T and I would like to know if I can flash note 3 international SM-N9005 Stock rom on my device.
Will this brick my device?

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
I believe it depends on the rom. Some devs list the models it can work with. Also only the devil of rom knows what tinkering they have done. You will loose Wi-Fi calling

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3

Reactions: Hackler
T

Tigerkoo77

Thanks for the reply! I am aware that both phones have the same hardware. So can I just flash the LTE international note 3 stock rom firmware on to my tmobile version? I don't want custom roms, so I was wondering if flashing stock rom would work.

I believe it depends on the rom. Some devs list the models it can work with. Also only the devil of rom knows what tinkering they have done. You will loose Wi-Fi calling

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3

mr pnut

Oct 20, 2011
Compton Ca.
I flashed every international rom and they work perfect without changing the apn all you need to flash after flashing the rom is the nfc, bluetooth fix and your good to go.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
I flashed every international rom and they work perfect without changing the apn all you need to flash after flashing the rom is the nfc, bluetooth fix and your good to go.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

What? You telling us our t mobile can use international kernels? !

Sent from out of earth from a far, far galaxy!

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
No chuko my bad.....you have to flash a tmobile kernel also.

Thought so, hey man since you flashed almost all international roms the ones that don't have aroma or manually install the international kernel, my question is even tho it flashes an international kernel while the rom installs it won't brick my note unless I boot up? After flashing rom right away uncheck reboot at the end of aroma(if any) then flash kernel/wifi>gps>bluetooth fix? All should be gravy?

mr pnut

Oct 20, 2011
Compton Ca.
Thought so, hey man since you flashed almost all international roms the ones that don't have aroma or manually install the international kernel, my question is even tho it flashes an international kernel while the rom installs it won't brick my note unless I boot up? After flashing rom right away uncheck reboot at the end of aroma(if any) then flash kernel/wifi>gps>bluetooth fix? All should be gravy?

Yeah uncheck reboot then flash the kernel, ay but are you still running 4.3? Cuz if your on 4.4 i dont know if they will work might wanna ask on the international thread, i haven't flash a international rom since updating to official 4.4.

Sent from my LG G Flexosaurus.

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
Yeah uncheck reboot then flash the kernel, ay but are you still running 4.3? Cuz if your on 4.4 i dont know if they will work might wanna ask on the international thread, i haven't flash a international rom since updating to official 4.4.

Sent from my LG G Flexosaurus.

I'm on 4.4 only international roms I've flashed was 4.4 want to try others one I'm currently on is xnote v13 it's awesome

c.vadim

Jan 19, 2010
n900t to n9005

if i flash n9005 special flash in n900t this phone will be region unlock could i use an european sim inside ?

Daved+

May 25, 2008
Does knox gets tripped by flashing a N9005 rom on the N900T? Or the N900T modem/kernel afterwards?

Thanks

vaibhavj007

Mar 4, 2010
I am having same phone N900T and i want to install srock rom for N9005 is there any way i can please tell me steps for it

Top Liked Posts