[Q] [HELP NEEDED]Can't install Flash Player!!!!

Search This thread

dimsar2013

May 20, 2013
Athens
I have been trying to install the ARMv6 modded Adobe Flash Player app for months. Can someone tell me what do I do wrong? I complete tthe process (lib files deletion, new lib transfering, lib permissionschange with Root Explorer, reboot). I boot up and I try to sse if I have Flash installed and working. There's not a website that recognizes the Flash installed. While everyone is saying that it's working on Galaxy Y, mine SGY doesn't rcognizes the Flash.
Tested and not working on Dolphin, Stock Browser

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
it doesnt really work anyway - you cant watch flash video for example - it will play but the video is not at all smooth and is not watchable so I wouldnt bother with it on this device

try another flash package if you really want and each time you restart you might have to put the libs back and change permissions

LetJect

May 15, 2013
sonesangavi
On which rom u r??
Because to work flash player its necessary that u must on rom which supports flash player...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
I am currently using Evo-x4.2. Is it compartible???

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

yes it will work on any stock based rom and probably any cm7 and aosp too

use a different flash package if the one you have doesnt work but like I said - if you are planning on watching flash video in websites your will be disappointed

@dimsar2013
When I installed Flash Player (4-5 months back) I did following steps and libs never deleted. They are still there in /data/data/adobe whatever/lib/(here) yet today.

Put those two *.so files in folder, give permissions or don't give. Doesn't matter due to next step. Shutdown immediately and boot in recovery. Flash CWM if you have stock. Go to advanced. Select fix permissions and wait till it completed. Then reboot. Files will stay after reboot.

Also you need flash compatible ROM.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction by xda-app
using CWM........Busybox commands........ No I use my hands:D

Last edited:

dimsar2013

May 20, 2013
Athens
Problem solved. I flashed Flash Player from SGYToolkit (developed by hnkotnis).

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app