CyanogenMod 11 IMEI and baseband unknown

Search This thread

jdrayner2

Feb 22, 2013
London
HTC One X IMEI: Unknown Baseband: Unknown radio: Radio Off

The Phone no longer connects to the mobile network and can not make calls or text anyone. I have tryed reflashing CyanogenMod and using fastboot to reflash the boot.IMG also I have wiped both caches but so far everything has remained not working. In the bootloader the baseband and Imei are shown and are correct so I think its something to do with the is side of things. I have also tryed diffrent ROMs with no luck. Also I could not try going back to ruu as I could not find a compatible installer

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia

The Phone no longer connects to the mobile network and can not make calls or text anyone. I have tryed reflashing CyanogenMod and using fastboot to reflash the boot.IMG also I have wiped both caches but so far everything has remained not working. In the bootloader the baseband and Imei are shown and are correct so I think its something to do with the is side of things. I have also tryed diffrent ROMs with no luck. Also I could not try going back to ruu as I could not find a compatible installer

try restore nandroid backup and no need to be so big letter and the small we can read. Have many thread with this problem and when you install new rom is good to do a full WIP except the sd card

Reactions: jdrayner2

jdrayner2

Feb 22, 2013
London
Take one from general section have many backups there post the result from command fastboot getvar all and delete your s/n and imei from the info

Hello, Unfortunately it did not work :( i tried someones backup and also tried your stock One_X_4.18.401.2_Odexed.zip.

before the flash i wiped everything from system,cache,ect
after the flash i went into fastboot and flashed the boot.img...

But all ends me back in the same place with *#06# showing IMEI: then nothing and in settings it still says Imei: Unknown Baseband: Unknown.

:crying:

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Hello, Unfortunately it did not work :( i tried someones backup and also tried your stock One_X_4.18.401.2_Odexed.zip.

But all ends me back in the same place with *#06# showing IMEI: then nothing and in settings it still says Imei: Unknown Baseband: Unknown.

what is your main version? fastboot getvar version-main

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
version-main: 4.18.401.2

install my 4.18.401.2 and flash stock recovery after this check for update over wi-fi and update to 4.18.401.4 and hope you will receive ime and radio back and leave with stock rom or make a backup and after this will hope if you install custom rom to have again imei and radio.

This is your last option and when you are complete stock and if your imei and radio didn't come back and if you have warranty lock the bootloader and send it for repair

jdrayner2

Feb 22, 2013
London
install my 4.18.401.2 and flash stock recovery after this check for update over wi-fi and update to 4.18.401.4 and hope you will receive ime and radio back and leave with stock rom or make a backup and after this will hope if you install custom rom to have again imei and radio.

This is your last option and when you are complete stock and if your imei and radio didn't come back and if you have warranty lock the bootloader and send it for repair

Hi Again, I have installed your stock rom and installed the updates. i only have 3 months on my contract so i can get a new htc phone soon.
The stock rom and updates did not work i still have no imei or baseband.

Thank You for trying to help me :)

Reactions: Thant

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Hi Again, I have installed your stock rom and installed the updates. i only have 3 months on my contract so i can get a new htc phone soon.

Sorry for this it is not working sometime this works but sometime not. have a lot of phone like your. Sorry

las_sas

Aug 22, 2014

hey i need a nadbackup but not got one do you know where i could get one ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

try restore nandroid backup and no need to be so big letter and the small we can read. Have many thread with this problem and when you install new rom is good to do a full WIP except the sd card
    i don't have any nandroid backups that are before this problem happened.

Take one from general section have many backups there post the result from command fastboot getvar all and delete your s/n and imei from the info

what is your main version? fastboot getvar version-main
    version-main: 4.18.401.2