Android Revolution HD Q&A

Search This thread

saywhatt

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 17, 2012
Land of Ooo
sep3w.png

sgs3.png

This is a dedicated Q&A thread to all ARHD users in S3 :) this is as to lessen the redundancy of posts/questions made in the dev thread.

mike1986. has approved this :p
Thanks mike!

Don't hesitate to ask questions, we'll be here to help :)

REFERENCES
DEVELOPMENT THREAD

OTHER INFORMATION & LINKS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
[Theme] Create your own themes Galaxy S III BY Galaxy Latino

Last edited:

Awaytar

Mar 25, 2011
Lock screen colors

Colors look slightly washed out on my lock screen. The effect is very subtle, but easily noticeable if you're using the same wallpaper for lock scree and home screen like I do. It is as if the lock screen is using a different "screen mode" (natural, dynamic, standard etc) than the rest of the phone.

Has anyone else noticed this? I am running ARHD 11.2. For what it's worth, I did not notice this on ARHD 5.0.0. (the last ARHD version I used before upgrading to 11.2)

psyntific

Aug 20, 2012
Pune
Does anyone've touch wiz force closes while trying to delete a home screen and while trying to remove any individual lock screen shortcut?.. I'm able to do it on a fresh install but after I install perseus both of em force closes.. Beginning from 11.0 I've noticed it.. I've been using perseus all the while... I can live with it but just wanted to know if anyone had the same issue.. Can you guys on perseus just check it out n let me know.. Would be a greatly appreciated.. Thx in advance.. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 on ARHD 11.2 with perseus 24.2

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

It's cuz u're using the ripple effect... uncheck it in the settings n check it out... :)

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Colors look slightly washed out on my lock screen. The effect is very subtle, but easily noticeable if you're using the same wallpaper for lock scree and home screen like I do. It is as if the lock screen is using a different "screen mode" (natural, dynamic, standard etc) than the rest of the phone.

Has anyone else noticed this? I am running ARHD 11.2. For what it's worth, I did not notice this on ARHD 5.0.0. (the last ARHD version I used before upgrading to 11.2)

]It's cuz u're using the ripple effect... uncheck it in the settings n check it out... :)

Last edited:

hamma

Apr 20, 2006

Try latest perseus kernel (24.2).

psyntific

Aug 20, 2012
Pune
hamma, I think turning off the ripple effect would do the trick.. I think that's Wat he's referring to n not de black issue

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Hi droidrevenge, could you please check n see if you have touch wiz force closes while trying to delete a home screen.. I just wanna know if it's just me who's facing this issue.. Thanks alot

DroidRevenge

Nov 8, 2010
XDA-Developers
hamma, I think turning off the ripple effect would do the trick.. I think that's Wat he's referring to n not de black issue

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Hi droidrevenge, could you please check n see if you have touch wiz force closes while trying to delete a home screen.. I just wanna know if it's just me who's facing this issue.. Thanks alot

Sorry but i do not use touchwiz. :D
But i have already heard it before, maybe someone cold help you

Last edited:
Reactions: psyntific

saywhatt

Apr 17, 2012
Land of Ooo

turning off the ripple effect would do the job :)

saywhatt

Apr 17, 2012
Land of Ooo
Is it by default in ARHD's secmms.apk has a maximum of 70 characters per message? :\

Edit: nevermind :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sep3w.png

sgs3.png

This is a dedicated Q&A thread to all ARHD users in S3 :) this is as to lessen the redundancy of posts/questions made in the dev thread.

mike1986. has approved this :p
    Thanks mike!

Don't hesitate to ask questions, we'll be here to help :)

REFERENCES
    DEVELOPMENT THREAD

OTHER INFORMATION & LINKS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
    [Theme] Create your own themes Galaxy S III BY Galaxy Latino
    So I put on super wipe and ARHD onto my internal SD.

Ran superwipe as instructed, but it deleted my ARHD file...

Used my SGS1 to put the ARHD onto my sdcard, put that in my s3, and now attempting to use ADB to push the file onto my internal SD card.
    But its not working.

Was I supposed to run super wipe from my external sd? So confused right now.

Whats my next step here? Keep trying with ADB? Any other ideas?

Simply flash from external card, no need to push it to internal.
    Answered my question and really quickly too, thank you!

No problem, maybe you could click "Thanks" :)
    It only happen when i am watching video from web browser. Not with youtube or stock video player

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

I think it is by default. You can enable smart stay for that or put the screen time on for 10 minutes:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Sorry but i do not use touchwiz. :D
    But i have already heard it before, maybe someone cold help you