Best MinFree Settings for every day usage

Search This thread

TiTAN-O-One

Dec 18, 2012
Singapore
So i heard that proper Min Free settings can make phones fly. So i wanted ask you guys the best suitable Min Free settings for everyday use. I mean, i use only 2 apps running in the Recent Task Manager so i don't think I'd set the min free such that its for multitasking. I play a few games though:rolleyes::)

CM11 Powered G-Wonder ;)

rajag33

So i heard that proper Min Free settings can make phones fly. So i wanted ask you guys the best suitable Min Free settings for everyday use. I mean, i use only 2 apps running in the Recent Task Manager so i don't think I'd set the min free such that its for multitasking. I play a few games though:rolleyes::)

CM11 Powered G-Wonder ;)

Probably, I am a bit late. Use whatever values that's set in your Rom by default. Adjust only the Empty_app minfree to anything between 140 to 170. this will make your phone very responsive and fast!. Hope I helped you! (although I am very late).

Reactions: TiTAN-O-One

TiTAN-O-One

Dec 18, 2012
Singapore
Probably, I am a bit late. Use whatever values that's set in your Rom by default. Adjust only the Empty_app minfree to anything between 140 to 170. this will make your phone very responsive and fast!. Hope I helped you! (although I am very late).

How do you that? Im using ROM Toolbox Lite and its not allowing to move the slider up more than 50.

Btw you aint late man, im pretty much online all the time ;)

Via the Internet

rajag33

Here are your choices!

How do you that? Im using ROM Toolbox Lite and its not allowing to move the slider up more than 50.

Via the Internet

@TiTAN-O-One use minfree manager! or if you can go for a paid one, then use Ram manager pro! select more free memory option in ram manager pro and wait for it to apply, then select custom settings, and adjust only empty_apps setting to 160. Allow it to apply settings, and check start on boot option!

BTW, are you rooted?

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Sorry, if you are using CM11 then you don't need any additional software. Go to >About phone>Build Number> tap it 7 or 8 times. Then you will see a performance settings in your settings panel. From there go to memory settings and now adjust only empty_app settings to 160 and select start on boot option! Now reboot you phone. That's all! This will help you play games lagfree, and also allow to work with 3 to 4 apps at a time without killing them. It gives you more free memory to open any resource hungry app immediately! Hope this helps!

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

[/COLOR @TiTAN-O-One Please post your experiences! I am eager to know!

Last edited:
Reactions: TiTAN-O-One

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

CM11 Powered G-Wonder ;)

Here are your choices!

Via the Internet

@TiTAN-O-One use minfree manager! or if you can go for a paid one, then use Ram manager pro! select more free memory option in ram manager pro and wait for it to apply, then select custom settings, and adjust only empty_apps setting to 160. Allow it to apply settings, and check start on boot option!

BTW, are you rooted?

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Sorry, if you are using CM11 then you don't need any additional software. Go to >About phone>Build Number> tap it 7 or 8 times. Then you will see a performance settings in your settings panel. From there go to memory settings and now adjust only empty_app settings to 160 and select start on boot option! Now reboot you phone. That's all! This will help you play games lagfree, and also allow to work with 3 to 4 apps at a time without killing them. It gives you more free memory to open any resource hungry app immediately! Hope this helps!

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

[/COLOR @TiTAN-O-One Please post your experiences! I am eager to know!