Android games on touch pro

Search This thread

7OOKA

Oct 24, 2006
i've heard that android has the best games ,so i recently installed android on my raph but i cant get any of the good games to work (nfs,asphalt,etc...)
can anyone tell the best working android games on raphael

n advance

Reactions: CPCookieMan

arrrghhh

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2007
i've heard that android has the best games ,so i recently installed android on my raph but i cant get any of the good games to work (nfs,asphalt,etc...)

n advance

Sure, Android is good for games - but you're trying to play them on an ancient device that doesn't really run Android flawlessly yet. Even if your RAPH did run Android flawlessly, the specs on it would prevent (almost) any game from running well.

Native devices have this same problem. Try playing those same games you listed above on a similarly specc'd Android device - like say the G1. It'll be awful, just like it is on your RAPH.

So the games with low gfx requirements are best - I like Labyrinth :p

czshf1

Mar 3, 2011
xiang tan
Sure, Android is good for games - but you're trying to play them on an ancient device that doesn't really run Android flawlessly yet. Even if your RAPH did run Android flawlessly, the specs on it would prevent (almost) any game from running well.

Native devices have this same problem. Try playing those same games you listed above on a similarly specc'd Android device - like say the G1. It'll be awful, just like it is on your RAPH.

So the games with low gfx requirements are best - I like Labyrinth :p

i don't agree with you
the same perfermance game(or just a same game) for example:need for speed 13 on the wm my raphael can run it but on the android device it NEED a higher
hard ware except the game of the gameloft android don't have any huge games(angary bird? it just a 2d GAME)

the 3d game on wm for example
Xtrakt
can you belive it run only with a 528mhz cpu not 1ghz

0949022288.jpg

5315264120.jpg

so i think sometimes android wastes the hardware

arrrghhh

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2007
i don't agree with you
the same perfermance game(or just a same game) for example:need for speed 13 on the wm my raphael can run it but on the android device it NEED a higher
hard ware except the game of the gameloft android don't have any huge games(angary bird? it just a 2d GAME)

the 3d game on wm for example
Xtrakt
can you belive it run only with a 528mhz cpu not 1ghz

so i think sometimes android wastes the hardware

Then use WinMo. I don't care, I'm just telling you how I feel about the subject. It's my opinion, you can disagree with me. Doesn't mean you're right. Doesn't mean I'm right. All I know is a lot of games require OpenGLES2.0, which our hardware flat out does not support.

The gaming frameworks for WinMo are completely different. C'est la vie.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

n advance