[Q] Wireless Storage issues with stock KK update. Can anyone help?

Search This thread

JMacGill

Mar 30, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I'm running stock rooted with xposed. I waited a while before updating to make sure there wouldn't be any major issues with the update to KK. I uninstalled xposed and had to undo the hotspot hack to get the update to take but it worked after I replaced the files. I installed the new hotspot hack and re-installed xposed and every thing works fine or better except for the wireless storage feature.

Wireless storage shows that it's always on. It's not, but the icon in the quick settings stays lit blue and if I go into "share & connect" in the settings it always shows that wireless storage is switched on even when It's not. When I go into "wireless storage" from the "share & connect" page it shows the true status of my wireless storage (off).

Also, I cannot turn on wireless storage from the quick settings anymore. I also can't turn it on from the switch in the "share & connect" settings page either. I have to go into "wireless storage" from the "share & connect" page and then flip the switch at the top to turn it on.

After I actually turn on wireless storage I cannot turn it off from any of the three switches that exist in the UI. I have to reboot the phone to get it to turn off.

Is anyone else getting this issue? Also does anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this issue?

Thanks.

Last edited: