[Q] Help!! Link2SD package invalid when trying to make Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

EGY falcon

May 11, 2014
Hello guys
I have Sony Xperia L - Jellybean 4.2.2 - 15.3.A.1.17 - Rooted Stock ROM - Locked Bootloader
I'm facing a problem with Link2SD app, when I try to make a link ( any google playstore and APKs ) I got This error:
-----------------------
Failure
Link2SD package invalid
-----------------------
but all the other features of the app run correctly, I have read before something that might be the responsible for the error but I didn't totally understand it :D, that the directory where I'm trying to make the link might be changed to be ~ read only ~
So, Please I need any help and I'll be grateful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-21-14-07-48.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-21-14-07-48.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 11,474
Last edited:
Reactions: dbjc and Shamrajjo

Xieon1

Nov 13, 2012
Boston
I have the same problem. I've tried different versions of the app, etc, nothing seems to work.

LG Optimus F6 running Jelly Bean
Xperion Rom
Freedom Kernal.

Any version I use that is the plus version (which is needed to move a files internal files) doesn't work. I try to make a link, and get an error "Link2SD Package Invalid". I used to have no problem with the pro version.

Now the only way I can avoid that error is by installing the pro, and going with the basic to use.

Last edited:

masanamuthu

Apr 15, 2014
pollachi
Im using this link2sd app. I can create link to sd card for the apps. Maximum apps are movngto sdcard successfully. I was facing one or two apps are not movng to sdcard. Onethng im usng sgy duos gts6102. Try to move another apps.. HIT >>>>> THANKS if i helped :)

Sent from my GT-S6102 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Neo 16

Greight

Aug 11, 2012
Im using this link2sd app. I can create link to sd card for the apps. Maximum apps are movngto sdcard successfully. I was facing one or two apps are not movng to sdcard. Onethng im usng sgy duos gts6102. Try to move another apps.. HIT >>>>> THANKS if i helped :)

Sorry I couldn't exactly understand what you wrote but with what I got, your response was not relevant.

masanamuthu

Apr 15, 2014
pollachi
I think it will works on only low activity devices such a version of 2.3.6. This method users i saw only in samsung galaxy y duos . I didnt heard any 4.0 version android user use this...

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=919326 ask here ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys
    I have Sony Xperia L - Jellybean 4.2.2 - 15.3.A.1.17 - Rooted Stock ROM - Locked Bootloader
    I'm facing a problem with Link2SD app, when I try to make a link ( any google playstore and APKs ) I got This error:
    -----------------------
    Failure
    Link2SD package invalid
    -----------------------
    but all the other features of the app run correctly, I have read before something that might be the responsible for the error but I didn't totally understand it :D, that the directory where I'm trying to make the link might be changed to be ~ read only ~
    So, Please I need any help and I'll be grateful.

This may happened due to root access check root access goto supersu and check the link2sd permission and you try system app insaller for link or install app directly to system