[Q] Need help enabling developer mode

Search This thread

Intiaanieke

Sep 22, 2008
Kuopio
Hello everyone!

Been here on this forum for long but now I'm asking for help for the first time!

Yesterday my Jolla SailfishOS was deliveried to me and I love it! But my problem is that when I'm trying to enable developer mode. When i press the developer mode from my settings and accept the terms, sometimes it says something similar to 'Error: pack-developer-mode' etc. and sometimes it doesn't say anything.

Also when I'm trying to install the system update, it says 'Problem with store, problem with upgrade'.

Does someone have similar problems or a way to solve this problem?

Last edited:

maalitehdas

Dec 11, 2013

Did you have a jolla account active? It's requred to download some developer mode packets from store. Activating the account should fix your other problem too.

I'd need some more advanced help too. Jolla doesn't have development settings for enabling mock location. How to to that from terminal?

Intiaanieke

Sep 22, 2008
Kuopio
Hello everyone!

Been here on this forum for long but now I'm asking for help for the first time!

Yesterday my Jolla SailfishOS was deliveried to me and I love it! But my problem is that when I'm trying to enable developer mode. When i press the developer mode from my settings and accept the terms, sometimes it says something similar to 'Error: pack-developer-mode' etc. and sometimes it doesn't say anything.

Also when I'm trying to install the system update, it says 'Problem with store, problem with upgrade'.

Does someone have similar problems or a way to solve this problem?

Ok, so I just factory reseted my Jolla and everything is working fine now!

Thankyou Anyway!

llaveri

Dec 26, 2013
Factory settgings

For everybody seems to be clear what is factory settings in phone Jolla.

Could you tell me how to make either hard reset or soft reset for your Jolla? I do not know what is the default security code in Jolla, so I cannot do the normal reset.

Have I missed something?

Rgs,

Laveri