Help Hard Brick QHSUSB_DLOAD mode

Search This thread

whiteice2424

Sep 28, 2010
Help hard brick!!! All I can get it to do is when plug into computer: it wants to install a QHSUSB_DLOAD mode driver.

Last edited:

david7598

Oct 27, 2010
Saint Louis
www.facebook.com
Sorry to say I did this to my first s3 by accident. Nothing u can do unless u can get it into download mode. Which the only way you can do that with a hard brick is by using a jig. Google galaxy s3 jig. U can buy one cheap or watch a YouTube video on how to make one for around $2. But other than that ur only option is to turn it into the phone insurance or maybe Verizon will jtag it for u. U can Google jtag as well. That's all the help I have for u. Good luck!!!!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Galaxy S3

billard412

Jan 9, 2012
Da burg (412), PA
www.sxtpdevelopers.com
Sorry to say I did this to my first s3 by accident. Nothing u can do unless u can get it into download mode. Which the only way you can do that with a hard brick is by using a jig. Google galaxy s3 jig. U can buy one cheap or watch a YouTube video on how to make one for around $2. But other than that ur only option is to turn it into the phone insurance or maybe Verizon will jtag it for u. U can Google jtag as well. That's all the help I have for u. Good luck!!!!!

You're a paperweight, no jig will help you. Take to vzw and play stupid or ship it back to samsung, they'll fix it under warrenty. If you're modest and are willing to pay to get it fixed i reccomend http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerce.com/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-jtag-brick-repair/ --best brick repair around. Flash carefully in the future

david7598

Oct 27, 2010
Saint Louis
www.facebook.com
You're a paperweight, no jig will help you. Take to vzw and play stupid or ship it back to samsung, they'll fix it under warrenty. If you're modest and are willing to pay to get it fixed i reccomend http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerce.com/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-jtag-brick-repair/ --best brick repair around. Flash carefully in the future

I never said a jig would work. I Personally just returned mine for a new one at best buy. I just saw online about people using a jig to force it into download mode. I was just throwing out ideas. No need to be rude. And I also mentioned jtag.

billard412

Jan 9, 2012
Da burg (412), PA
www.sxtpdevelopers.com
I never said a jig would work. I Personally just returned mine for a new one at best buy. I just saw online about people using a jig to force it into download mode. I was just throwing out ideas. No need to be rude. And I also mentioned jtag.

Dont see how I was being rude. I was just trying to stop him from spending 2 days making a jig for nothing. And u told him to "google it". if the op knew how to use Google, he probably wouldn't be here asking a question that's been answered 1000 times already. So I provided a link. And u mentioned verizon jtaging it. They dont do that. Not to mention,even if they did, a tad stupid to have them do it if u ask me.

mustbepbs

Nov 19, 2011
Help hard brick!!! All I can get it to do is when plug into computer: it wants to install a QHSUSB_DLOAD mode driver.

Let me guess... flashed an international ROM? If you can't get into download mode then send it to mobile tech videos for jtag service. Please don't take it back to Verizon. You're only solidifying their decision to lock bootloaders by not owning up to your own mistakes.

gf7z

Aug 20, 2012
Greenville
I also highly recommend mobile tech for fixing hard bricks. Only $60 and they had fast turnaround. Handy for when you've stupidly (speaking from personal experience here) flashed something you shouldn't have.

mach1man

Mar 21, 2010
What all do you have to send to them? Do they need your usb cord?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Let me guess... flashed an international ROM? If you can't get into download mode then send it to mobile tech videos for jtag service. Please don't take it back to Verizon. You're only solidifying their decision to lock bootloaders by not owning up to your own mistakes.
    Help hard brick!!! All I can get it to do is when plug into comeputer: it wants to install a QHSUSB_DLOAD mode driver.

Sigh, please use that search bar on the top right of the website....