ZTE Blade Q Root, Rom`s, Cyanogenmod, Tweaks and etc.

Search This thread

strezovski

Dec 15, 2011
ZTE Blade Q is relatively new phone. Announced 2013 October release January 2014.
Has TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 480 x 854 pixels, 4.5 inches (~218 ppi pixel density).
Blade Q comes with a satisfactory hardware configuration. It uses the MT6572 dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor with integrated Mali-400 GPU.Although targeted at the entry-level market, Blade Q will surprise users with 1 GB RAM, which further guarantees smooth operation. For better phone endurance, Blade Q uses an 1800 mAh lithium battery that supports normal use for two or three days.
Has 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and etc.
ZTE released 3 model with same specifications but different screens. ZTE Blade Q Mini, Zte blade Q and Zte Blade Q Maxi.

You can post here how to root this phone and how to instal Cyanogen and other Roms.

adrianjwf

Jan 9, 2012
Turda
CWM recovery for ZTE blade Q maxi any idea ?

I managed to install CWM recovery with MtkDroidTools_v253

Last edited:

ElLocoboy

Nov 9, 2009
Belgrade
Root

I have successfully rooted Blade Q using Framaroot app and Barahir exploit option. Looking forward to see ROMs for this great affordable device.

Done... Rooted my ZTE Blade Q MAXI with Framaroot work ok also you can UN-root mobile with the same apk...and it's not BARAHIR its BOROMIR Exploit ;):angel:

Last edited:

Mr. Corny

Dec 17, 2010
Interesting, which SW version do you have? I couldnt do it with Boromir exploit...

Sent from my M351 using Tapatalk

ElLocoboy

Nov 9, 2009
Belgrade
Last edited:
Reactions: strezovski

strezovski

Dec 15, 2011
here you are
https://sites.google.com/site/jellydrd/Framaroot-1.6.0.apk?attredirects=0&d=1

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

http://www.jellydroid.com/framaroot-v1-60-apk/
than go to the DOWNLOAD Framaroot 1.60 apk and click on it

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

ZTE BLADE Q MAXI yesterday i buy it (serbia telekom). where can i found where is SW on my phone?

Thanks. What is SW?

Demens

Jan 17, 2007
This is weird, i have xposed framework installed and only gravitybox activated. The xposed installer itself bloats up the phone with a huge data. The thing can get up to 270 megs in a week or so. At that point my phone starts to whine for lack of space.

I can clear the data from from the xposed installer, but i thought to ask if anyone else is getting this?

fedefex

Mar 14, 2014
Rom for ZTE blade mini q

Hi there!
Any compatible Rom/Firmware for ZTE blade q mini?
I made a mess with my device (and no backup) and need to restore it!
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ZTE Blade Q is relatively new phone. Announced 2013 October release January 2014.
    Has TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
    Size 480 x 854 pixels, 4.5 inches (~218 ppi pixel density).
    Blade Q comes with a satisfactory hardware configuration. It uses the MT6572 dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor with integrated Mali-400 GPU.Although targeted at the entry-level market, Blade Q will surprise users with 1 GB RAM, which further guarantees smooth operation. For better phone endurance, Blade Q uses an 1800 mAh lithium battery that supports normal use for two or three days.
    Has 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and etc.
    ZTE released 3 model with same specifications but different screens. ZTE Blade Q Mini, Zte blade Q and Zte Blade Q Maxi.

You can post here how to root this phone and how to instal Cyanogen and other Roms.
    I ported Lewa rom for Blade Q, first impressions are that work faster and finally the SD card - SD card! If someone wants to test, pls send me a PM!
    http://www.needrom.com/mobile/romz2-4-juiceankur/
    New ROM for Micromax Canvas Juice A77:D. Will you try to port this ROM for ZTE Blade Q?

I did some changes to the ROM, but I have not tested. I'll do it in the next days, now I'm trying to ported another rom.
    Everybody wants to try your ROM... :)

I'm waiting for any positive feedback, and I will share it. I do not wanna it "for me only"! :)
    Rom is full working rom. :)
    Hear is proof, only thing is to remove some apps :)