[Cases] Thread

Search This thread

devilhere

Jul 25, 2010
Anyone from India bought cases ? its really hard to find cases even the official ones from any dealers here :( they have absolutely no clue about it ! any help from anyone who has bought it in india ?

aafevo

Apr 22, 2009
Does anyone have a website to get the official HTC One X hard shell case shipped to the USA? Everything is out of stock .

D

Deleted member 2496007

Yeah saw it today and ordered it. Also selling the same case for ten times that on the same site. I got the "item despatched" e-mail this afternoon. I let you know if it's a con. This is from Lie.com after all. Stopped using them because they are less than forth-coming with facts.

c4llum

Nov 28, 2009
Yeah saw it today and ordered it. Also selling the same case for ten times that on the same site. I got the "item despatched" e-mail this afternoon. I let you know if it's a con. This is from Lie.com after all. Stopped using them because they are less than forth-coming with facts.

Ordered one too, it's through London Magic Store on PlayTrade who I have used before and got the item really quick. It says it's the official one so fingers corssed - going straight back if it's a fake!

Interestingly their website http://www.londonmagicstore.co.uk/H...ar+Hard+Shell+Case+Cover+Blister+HC+C700.html says it's £13.60 not £3.90 - oh well... just have to wait for the postman... :)

MancUK

Mar 17, 2012
Manchester

Just ordered, it's still up for £3.90 with free delivery. Thanks for the heads up. That's 4 cases I have on order now & the total cost is less than the official cost of the case I just ordered if bought from anywhere apart from Play.com, result!

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Those who ordered have all white One X? I have a grey one and I'm thinking if it matches well. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWym2rIfqwQ video showing it

I have the grey one & wasn't going to order it originally as i thought it really suited the white one. i wanted the black version but they only have that for the S. However at £3.90 I could hardly refuse & then after seeing that video I'm glad I did. So another thanks from me.

Tinderbox (UK)

Mar 31, 2010
England, UK
No fan of hard cases, gel or silicone actually absorb the impact, a hard case while protections the outside of the phone, does not reduce the g-force to the internal components.

Or am i talking out of my bottom :D

John.

bev309

Jul 8, 2011
Just had confirmation of postage for the one I ordered from play.com last night, only £3.90 taken from bank too, so if it IS the genuine one, (which it should be as described) we've had a bargain! :D

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Top Liked Posts