M8 Double Dip case

Search This thread

aaron130

Mar 19, 2008
Massachusetts
I just received mine today and i must say I am really liking it! It comes with 2 colors(Blue and Orange) so you can change colors from time to time. Has anyone else got this case yet?

Tower1972

Mar 13, 2008
Somewhere in Wisconsin
not I..I have the Dot View case....and another one I got off Amazon (black borders with a clear back). I had the Double Dip Flip for my M7 and really loved it, but the regular Double Dip never really grew on me :(

aaron130

Mar 19, 2008
Massachusetts
Ya no problem I got it on eBay. And it is HTC branding, came in a brand new HTC box and like I said has 2 colors so u can switch from time to time. Really liking this case actually.

aaron130

Mar 19, 2008
Massachusetts
It was a little loose but not that bad at all, so what I did, was I bought 3 of those FULL 90% off full body Xtreme Guardz(Posted in this section) and put them on(Front and back) and the case is actually nice and snug now! Actually It is hard to take it off,lol. But not really hard but with the protectors on the case fits extremely well!!

Tazz.

Mar 27, 2014
New York City
It was a little loose but not that bad at all, so what I did, was I bought 3 of those FULL 90% off full body Xtreme Guardz(Posted in this section) and put them on(Front and back) and the case is actually nice and snug now! Actually It is hard to take it off,lol. But not really hard but with the protectors on the case fits extremely well!!

Oh, I was thinking of going for a Nilkin screen protector that's why. Will the case still fit since I'm getting a screen protector only?

aaron130

Mar 19, 2008
Massachusetts
Here's a few pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 1,264
Reactions: Tazz.

Tazz.

Mar 27, 2014
New York City
The case looks great, have your tried putting on the case without the full body protector? I want to buy either this or the Otterbox Commuter.

aaron130

Mar 19, 2008
Massachusetts
Oh ya!! I had it on without the protector the first few days and it was fine, the only reason I put the full protector on was because I got 3 of them for $2.75, lol!! That's 3 FULL PROTECTORS for under $3!!! Crazy.

T3hBraveBoss

Jul 10, 2012
Vancity

this was exactly I did, really hard to take off. I found the case too slippery so for now I purchased a dot view case; and find it okay

aimfire72

Nov 26, 2010
San Jose
Oh man, I got this case at Verizon last week and returned it. I didn't think the fit was good at all. Maybe it was just the end caps being a little loose, but the phone itself felt loose in the case. I can just imagine those caps flying off the first time you drop it. It's too bad, I was really excited to get this case.

Barso1

Nov 8, 2012
I love this case but hate that the end caps are plastic and not coated with a rubber texture that the M7 version had. That really helped with grip.
Would it be possible to spray the end caps with flexible vinyl paint?

Top Liked Posts