[Q] Does *.kdz flash boot.img & laf.img

Search This thread

Stephen122

Aug 30, 2014
I've got hong kong version LG G2 sourced from ebay. I flashed an unknown laf.img, and then flashed Hong Kong OPEN 16GB D80210D_00.kdz. Now i've got crashing problem, and will have to completely power off for more than 10 minutes before it could boot properly.:crying:

Does any one if the kdz flash the partition images e.g. laf.img, boot.img? i wonder if i flashed wrong version of img files.

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne
I've got hong kong version LG G2 sourced from ebay. I flashed an unknown laf.img, and then flashed Hong Kong OPEN 16GB D80210D_00.kdz. Now i've got crashing problem, and will have to completely power off for more than 10 minutes before it could boot properly.:crying:

Does any one if the kdz flash the partition images e.g. laf.img, boot.img? i wonder if i flashed wrong version of img files.

The kdz flashes all including the laf img. Try downloading your firmware from here. Make sure you pick CSE on the flash tool.

Reactions: Stephen122

Stephen122

Aug 30, 2014
Issues again

Thanks for this. i downloaded the D80220C_00.kdz from lg site and CSE flashed to the phone. it took 3 or 4 times to reboot and get to initial setup screen. i was able to setup and use it.

The problem is that when i restart the phone it will stuck at the LG logo screen and keep rebooting. i have to completely shut down, and leave it for 10 minutes before it can boot properly again..

I wonder if this is a hardware problem or any partition level firmware issues.

forumber2

Feb 2, 2012
Istanbul
Thanks for this. i downloaded the D80220C_00.kdz from lg site and CSE flashed to the phone. it took 3 or 4 times to reboot and get to initial setup screen. i was able to setup and use it.

The problem is that when i restart the phone it will stuck at the LG logo screen and keep rebooting. i have to completely shut down, and leave it for 10 minutes before it can boot properly again..

I wonder if this is a hardware problem or any partition level firmware issues.

Did you perform a factory reset after flashing?

Stephen122

Aug 30, 2014
issue

yes i did factory reset, both in Backup&Reset, and in bootloader...
unfortunately it randomly crashes even using browser.

Any advise please!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The kdz flashes all including the laf img. Try downloading your firmware from here. Make sure you pick CSE on the flash tool.