any good stereo headsets? pls recommend

Search This thread
Mar 30, 2007
i have a ****ty headset.. ears hurt, head hurts, n everything else juss seems annoying.. i love smaller more comfortable, stereo headsets.. any recommendations.. please give me links from ebay if the item is available over there.. all feedback is highly appreciated..

metalgearer

Jun 23, 2006
Try the motorola s9 stereo blue tooth headsets. I know they are expensive and all, but they are pretty decent looking for a stereo bluetooth headset, most of which are have been pretty ugly so far. Here are the reviews. I am planning to buy one myself.

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-MOTO...6208?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1182306778&sr=8-1

I know you might not be looking for wireless headset but I think they will become very popular in near future, given that most mp3 phones now support that a2dp functionality. Anyway thats my 2 c.

jabagi

Aug 16, 2007

Stuclint

Nov 14, 2006
Berlin
Stereo headset

I did a lot of looking around before I bought my headset, and in the end chose the Plantronics Pulsar 590a. It kicks ass! It comes with a REALLY nice case, a headphone jack bluetooth transmitter (for your cassette walkman), an extra microphone extention arm, an inflight cable for use without Bluetooth, a wall and USB charger and a nice desktop stand.
Performance with the Prophet is great. If I'm listening to music and a call comes in, it switches over to Hands-free mode and I can touch the phone button on the earpiece to answer. After the call is over, the music comes back automatically. The earpiece remote also allows for voice-dail, switching tracks and mute/volume adjustment.
I did manage to fry mine by trying to charge it with the USB charger cable plugged into a car cigarette lighter style USB adapter. After that they would no longer charge. I didn't want to deal with the company I bought them from, so I called Plantronics direct. They wanted a scanned copy of the recipt, and when I sent it, I recieved an answer which said that a new unit has been shipped, and to please dispose of the old one. 2 days later I had my new headphones! Now that's service!
The only other complaint that I have with the product is the blue light on the earpiece. It kind of draws a lot of attention, but I love them! Best headset I ever owned!

jspacemarine

Dec 17, 2007
i use a coverter so i can use ordanery headphones for music, not to bothered about using it for calls

Dec 4, 2006
pairing bt headset for music

hi. I need help. Have bought a cheepo BSH01 BT stereo headset. Looks fine and works perfectly with calls. Can't get it to work with music though. Any clues? I have a O2 converted to PM300 WM5 (ROM 2.13.9.21 ITA radio 02.07.20). Something to do with a2dp? any player that I might use instead of wmp?
Thanks