[04.01.09][Skin/Theme] A Touch-IT Xperience (Updated w/black dialer)

Search This thread

tyronne1126

Nov 17, 2008
South California
maybe that can help you solve the problem itje! =P let us know how it goes! any suggestions on my ideas with the dialer? .. sry for some reason XDA wouldn't load for my last night .. weird.. barely had time to go on today.

EDIT: did anyone experience the problem someone had in their X1 installation? where there was a gap in the background? do we have to install that little fix too?

hopefully your able to fix the globe! and ill be on this boat so fast! hahaha i really want it but id hate to install it and be disappointed every time i go to the internet tab.

THANKS A LOT BY THE WAY!

Last edited:

ACB_antonio

Jan 9, 2009
Man can i make you a little request? It shouldn't take you long to do it. Could you please release an alternative black dialer with the "TALK" and the "END CALL" buttons "untouched"? (i mean all green and all red, even inside, like it originally was). I'd like it even more. Oh, and please make the background (when you make a call and it shows you the photo) light gray instead than just white, please.

Fantastic job.

Last edited:

tyronne1126

Nov 17, 2008
South California
i tried installing the comm manager cab and it was unsuccessfull.. that it didn't have enough permission o_O... what can i do?

any updates on the globe? or the dialer?

genesicgaogaiga

Jun 18, 2008
some bug in the 3dTF.

When the "all programs" in the program tab or the "sound" of the settings is opened, the white background always shows a blue bar in the upper part.
Could anybody fix it?

edowra

Jan 13, 2009
Curtain Lock

Can I enable the Curtain Lock in the black dialer?
It's much better with Curtain Lock.