[Q] Custon status after stock restore?

Search This thread

wgorham

Apr 8, 2010
I have restored back to stock nab via odin and still have custom status. Deleted all data with TWRP before I restored, removed sd card, and have restored 2 times and still get custom? Any ideas on what could be doing wrong?

kaos420

Account currently disabled
Dec 21, 2007
Usa
meettomy.site
I have restored back to stock nab via odin and still have custom status. Deleted all data with TWRP before I restored, removed sd card, and have restored 2 times and still get custom? Any ideas on what could be doing wrong?

what i always do is after flashing in odin. i boot to stock recovery wipe whole device. then i re odin and wipe again. usually gets me official status.

onemanruler

Oct 3, 2012
Try taking the battery out for a few to do a full shut down hold the power button after battery is out to drain residual energy in chip set.

Make sure you leave the sd card out during first boot after odining back to official and doing the factory restore.

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: wgorham

eversavage

Dec 25, 2008
Does this Wipeout the twrp recovery? I need to send my phone back so I need it back in full factory...

Sorry for taking so long to reply just had a chance to try it. It worked! After the oneclick restore I had to do a factory reset then do another restore and it is now official. Thank you for the help guys!

wgorham

Apr 8, 2010
Yes this will restore stock recovery. Do you have the engineering bootloader? If so you will have to flash back to the stock bootloader.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

what i always do is after flashing in odin. i boot to stock recovery wipe whole device. then i re odin and wipe again. usually gets me official status.
    Try taking the battery out for a few to do a full shut down hold the power button after battery is out to drain residual energy in chip set.

Make sure you leave the sd card out during first boot after odining back to official and doing the factory restore.

Do what @kaos420 said, or go-to stock recovery and just do a factory reset.
    That method worked for me
    That method worked for me

Sorry for taking so long to reply just had a chance to try it. It worked! After the oneclick restore I had to do a factory reset then do another restore and it is now official. Thank you for the help guys!