Dot-View Case and Lollipop's Lockscreen notifications?

Search This thread

Rouz.

Jun 1, 2010
XDA
One of the biggest changes in Lollipop is the addition of the interactive notifications on the lockscreen.

While I was trying the leaked GPE lollipop rom, I noticed that the Dot-view case bypasses the lockscreen and goes straight to the home screen.

Is there any way to enable the lockscreen while using the dotview case? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Rouz.

Jun 1, 2010
XDA
Any idea on this? It's too bad to lose the lockscreen notifications in Lollipop

Bobbi lim

Dec 22, 2012
Singapore
One of the biggest changes in Lollipop is the addition of the interactive notifications on the lockscreen.

While I was trying the leaked GPE lollipop rom, I noticed that the Dot-view case bypasses the lockscreen and goes straight to the home screen.

Is there any way to enable the lockscreen while using the dotview case? Thanks in advance!

Dot view notifications function the way it has always been when it was first released, there's no way it'll show the lockscreen notifications unless you turn off dot view than you'll have your lock screen notifications behind your dot case.

Reactions: Rouz.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Dot view notifications function the way it has always been when it was first released, there's no way it'll show the lockscreen notifications unless you turn off dot view than you'll have your lock screen notifications behind your dot case.