[THEME][Eclipse]funkenblack for eclipse v0.2.1

Search This thread

funkencool

Dec 3, 2010
North dakota
<FunkenEclipse>

Here's a sightly upgraded and ported funkenblack for Eclipse. Normally I would just add this to my previous thread, but I want to avoid confusion in between ROM's.

screen7-30.jpg

v v v
Heres the theme, just flash in recovery and enjoy...
Just in case and for convenience here's a zip that'll bring all themed files back to stock

Also I would suggest making a backup, it never hurts

Initial Port(8-15-11):
Rebuilt theme with eclipse framework
changed/cleaned up some more pngs/xml

bobhilton6969

Jun 12, 2011
Thanks man! Been wanting this for a while.

Has anyone else tried this on Eclipse yet?

If so what version?

I'm using v.0.1 (havent upgraded yet untill the account force close is fixed)

Should this work with v.0.1?

bobhilton6969

Jun 12, 2011
Bah.... I just installed it.

Works great so far! Couple questions though.

How do I get the KB pictured in the top post? My KB is still the standard. I looked under settings/language & KB and all I have is Multi-touch and swype..... tried them both.

Another thing.... love the status bar tweaks.... is there anyway to change the alarm clock icon so its green like the others?

Its so nice that I dont have to hide my status bar because of the ugly miss matched color scheme...... Thanks a million man

funkencool

Dec 3, 2010
North dakota
For the keyboard, I haven't put it in the op yet but you can get it from my other posts, and it'll work. And for the alarm icon I believe I can , and thanks for pointing it out.
Glad you're enjoying my theme

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App

Reactions: bobhilton6969

bobhilton6969

Jun 12, 2011
For the keyboard, I haven't put it in the op yet but you can get it from my other posts, and it'll work. And for the alarm icon I believe I can , and thanks for pointing it out.

Installed the KB from the other thread, works great. I just didn't realize what it was. Thought it was just a themed KB.

How hard would it be to theme just the standard multi-touch KB?

Are you doing all this from the UOT Kitchen and then using ur own script?

Mandelbrot.Benoit

Nov 12, 2010
Missoula
I posted this in your other thread by accident. I checked the download and it says funkeneclipse so I know I'm on this version of your theme. Its great! A little light, no change in icons on settings page, menus, but what is themed is well done. I'm not the biggest fan of green, and if you did more it may be too much.

I had one reboot about 5 minutes after install but nothing since. I had this prior to the theme so its more an eclipse thing I'm sure.

funkencool

Dec 3, 2010
North dakota
How hard would it be to theme just the standard multi-touch KB?

Are you doing all this from the UOT Kitchen and then using ur own script?
It wouldn't be to hard at all and I'll probably include it with my next update.
And no this is all with various tools for decompiling/compiling .9 pngs, smali, and xml, gimp for image editing and other programs for odds and ends.

Brownn01

May 13, 2011
Hey, this might be a retarded question, but here goes... Does this version work on Eclipse 0.2.2?

Brownn01

May 13, 2011
Ah ha! A retarded question, I knew it! Heh heh. Here's another one, where can I find that wall paper he's using in all the previews? When I flashed the theme it didn't populate in my wallpaper folder.

Steroid Droid

Jul 14, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Wiped cache and flashed over eclipse v0.2.2 and my status bar is not showing up... I've tried flashing again, tried a different launcher still nothing... looks good otherwise

EvilTim

Jul 29, 2011
Wiped cache and flashed over eclipse v0.2.2 and my status bar is not showing up... I've tried flashing again, tried a different launcher still nothing... looks good otherwise

Idk if this helps you but before I flashed anything I went back to a stock prerooted gb backup to make sure I got a nice clean install, im not sure what your process was but you could try that if its not a total pain in the ass

Steroid Droid

Jul 14, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Idk if this helps you but before I flashed anything I went back to a stock prerooted gb backup to make sure I got a nice clean install, im not sure what your process was but you could try that if its not a total pain in the ass

Well I sbf'd and flashed p3's update.. then eclipse v0.2.2 and still no status bar... I'm going to try it all over again and flash eclipse0.2.1 then 0.2.2 then the theme.. I did a cache wipe and factory reset before I flashed anything last time so I will try again when I get off work...

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA Premium App

Watercycle

May 11, 2011
Manhattan
yup i lost my status bar to now :(

the convenience stock download was a good addition to salvage it =p

this was on eclipse 2.2 it occurred =o

also i noticed the scrolling stop glow was still orange XD

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    <FunkenEclipse>

Here's a sightly upgraded and ported funkenblack for Eclipse. Normally I would just add this to my previous thread, but I want to avoid confusion in between ROM's.

screen7-30.jpg

v v v
    Heres the theme, just flash in recovery and enjoy...
    Just in case and for convenience here's a zip that'll bring all themed files back to stock

Also I would suggest making a backup, it never hurts

Initial Port(8-15-11):
    Rebuilt theme with eclipse framework
    changed/cleaned up some more pngs/xml
    I'll post it in a sec.... Here you go

hey sorry guys and/or girls I've kinda been slacking on the support side. I wish I could help with the bad install's but I cant seem to find the reason why it doesn't work for some people. I'll be looking into my script. Anyway I'm in the middle of moving right now and plan on getting some headway when I get settled in my new place.