[MOD] LightSaber S-Pen sounds

Search This thread

Digbob

Jul 18, 2010
Anyone have a current link for the ogg files? Both links no longer working.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app

manbat

Jun 8, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
A few posts up...I posted zips containing them...

Sent from my SM-N910V / VZW Note 4 DE / Factory Bootloader Unlocked / Rooted / Custom Kernel-ed/ TWRP 3.0.2-0.trltevzw

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These audio files were pulled from the Tmobile Jedi-X7.2-4.1.2. I take No credit for this...I just wanted everyone else to "Use the Force"

Of course you need to be rooted and Root Explorer[makes it easier]

Take the 2 attached files [Pen_att_noti1.ogg | Pen_det_noti1.ogg] and move them to your SDCard.

Navigate to System/media/audio/ui and find the current Pen_att_noti1.ogg | Pen_det_noti1.ogg make sure you have switched to R/W and rename both of the files to have a .bak file. Just in case you might have any problems[or just create a Nand backup]

Ex. Pen_att_noti1.ogg.bak

Now copy the the 2 modified files you placed on your SD and move them into the System/media/audio/ui

No need to reboot.

Now go into your settings>S-Pen>Pen attach/detach sound>Sound 1 and BOOM!!!!

Your Note II is now powered by the force

May the force be with you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9o6wqi9p5smsti/Pen_det_noti1.ogg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8tzjp1mfsfjm24p/Pen_att_noti1.ogg
    I use GMD Spen control....allows you to use any "sound file" for removal or insertion of the S-pen.

Sent from my SCH-I605 / Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk v 2.4.13
    D
    Deleted member 2227528
    anyone want to make a flash-able zip?

This should work, but might want to backup first ( just in case :p ). It also keeps the original files saved as .ogg.old just in case you want to switch back.
    Showed this to my family and they said I was a nerd.... WORTH IT!

Sent from my rooted, and unlocked Vzw note 2 running beans Rom! U mad?