Dropbox - 48gb free for 24 months

Search This thread
G

GuestK00420

Just found this zip on some other forum and decided to try it out. It came from a SGSIII, so I figured I'd share. It gives you 48 extra GB for 2 years. Not sure what happens after 2 years, but it's still nice to have.
http://ge.tt/32OTjsU?c

Instructions:
1. Uninstall dropbox if it is installed on your phone.
2. Flash this zip.
3. Reboot, open dropbox, log in.
4. You should get an email soon (got mine in 5 minutes) confirming the extra space.
5. (optional, but recommended) Delete the 2 apks that this zip installs (/system/app/Dropbox.apk and system/app/DropboxOOBE.apk) and reinstall dropbox from the market. The dropbox included in the zip is an older version, so do this if you want the newer version and updates.

ZHM64.png

Enjoy =) Tried on JANA 6.7 rom.

D

Deleted member 4398224

Just found this zip on some other forum and decided to try it out. It came from a SGSIII, so I figured I'd share. It gives you 48 extra GB for 2 years. Not sure what happens after 2 years, but it's still nice to have.

Instructions:
2. Flash this zip.
4. You should get an email soon (got mine in 5 minutes) confirming the extra space.
5. (optional, but recommended) Delete the 2 apks that this zip installs (/system/app/Dropbox.apk and system/app/DropboxOOBE.apk) and reinstall dropbox from the market. The dropbox included in the zip is an older version, so do this if you want the newer version and updates.

ZHM64.png

I've installed this Dropbox according to the instructions.

I've just 2 GB.

Before, I have Dropbox installed on the PC than 2 GB. whether this is the cause, and whether before installing Dropbox on the phone to uninstall Dropbox from my computer?

Attachments

• Snap2.jpg
    Snap2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 248
G

GuestK00420

I've installed this Dropbox according to the instructions.

I've just 2 GB.

Before, I have Dropbox installed on the PC than 2 GB. whether this is the cause, and whether before installing Dropbox on the phone to uninstall Dropbox from my computer?

No need, just install this versions and login with your existing dropbox account. That's all then wait for confirmation email. Then uninstall it .

nadivar

Apr 5, 2007
Madrid

Instructions:
2. Flash this zip.

ZHM64.png

Links downloads
Could you reload it please?
Tranks.

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
This free 48 gb is only an offer for those who buy samsung phones.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
Give a thank if I helped you. :)