Attachments

• n4-product-herokau56.jpg
    n4-product-herokau56.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 3,669
Last edited:

big_b0sss

Feb 17, 2012
Belfast
LMT launcher. Search on Google. Not sure if it woo work with tablet but it works on phone, I don't have a tablet so can't test for your sorry

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

player911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
Yea that isn't a launcher but rather a new control system. It hides your status bar and navigation bar so you have a full screen experience.

Its called PIE from Paranoid Android Rom.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

taqulic

Aug 8, 2010
LMT launcher works great on the nexus 7. Use home button launcher
If you need more shortcuts.

Last edited:

icytrey

Mar 9, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Lmt launcher and pie from paranoid android are two separate things. The Lmt launcher comes by itself. You can find it.by searching xda.:)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

vince7

May 20, 2012
Yes you must flash paranoid android and use your enabled desktop in order to get pie controls

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Larry94

Apr 2, 2011
Yes you must flash paranoid android and use your enabled desktop in order to get pie controls

Err, what? So much misinformation. PIE controls and LMT Launcher are basically identical, if not exactly the same thing.

Also, LMT Launcher is not a 'Launcher' in the sense you guys are thinking. It runs on top of your current launcher and I believe has more features than PIE.

Here's a picture of it running on RasbeanJelly with TSF Shell.

oJA9ihQ.png

Looks identical to me.

Last edited:

ianPhillips1

Sep 11, 2007
Hampstead NC
Its live in the market now. Doesn't slow it down at all ,great soft key replacement on a tablet IMHO, its right there by your thumb with a quick slide.

sent from timeout

vince7

May 20, 2012
Err, what? So much misinformation. PIE controls and LMT Launcher are basically identical, if not exactly the same thing.

Also, LMT Launcher is not a 'Launcher' in the sense you guys are thinking. It runs on top of your current launcher and I believe has more features than PIE.

Here's a picture of it running on RasbeanJelly with TSF Shell.

oJA9ihQ.png

Looks identical to me.

I never said they weren't I didn't even mention that launcher. Moody......

AndroidSmitty

Oct 20, 2012
How do you get PIE to work on the nexus 7 WIFI only. It didn't work for me on Paranoid Android jellybean 4.2.1 or 4.2.2. I looked in the settings for pie and Its not listed the the security screen lock section. I played with the PIE settings in the control center and I still don't know how to get it to display. What do I need to do?

Larry94

Apr 2, 2011
I never said they weren't I didn't even mention that launcher. Moody......

Sorry for that. I sometimes forget that clicking quick reply quotes the person above. Post wasn't exactly directed at you. I just saw a lot of people claiming you could only get PIE in PA and that's just not true.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

_ice_

Feb 5, 2007
Houston
How do you get PIE to work on the nexus 7 WIFI only. It didn't work for me on Paranoid Android jellybean 4.2.1 or 4.2.2. I looked in the settings for pie and Its not listed the the security screen lock section. I played with the PIE settings in the control center and I still don't know how to get it to display. What do I need to do?

Mine works. I set my pie gravity to "bottom". You have to hold power button and toggle "expanded desktop" then swipe up and hold from the bottom edge (or left, right, up depending on set gravity)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

vince7

May 20, 2012
Sorry for that. I sometimes forget that clicking quick reply quotes the person above. Post wasn't exactly directed at you. I just saw a lot of people claiming you could only get PIE in PA and that's just not true.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Oh no worries man :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

cnstarz

Feb 10, 2010
You guys should definitely check out LMT Launcher. It's hella more customizable than PA's Pie and it doesn't lag whatsoever. For those that didn't know... LMT Launcher has been around much much longer than Pie.

Reactions: Larry94

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You guys should definitely check out LMT Launcher. It's hella more customizable than PA's Pie and it doesn't lag whatsoever. For those that didn't know... LMT Launcher has been around much much longer than Pie.