Phone has stopped working - need really fast help!

Search This thread

MURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Jan 17, 2014
Hi. I tried to flash newest version of GApps (full modulare which I have never use before, allways the stock) and newest version of CyanogenMod 11 Nightly. I'm also using CWM Recovery 6.0.4.6 in my GT-I9300. Someone in CyanogenMod forums told me to wipe all data/factory, cache and dalvic cache to make CM's trebuchet, before flashing a new ROM and GApps.

I tried that and result was that I'm getting the ****ing "PHONE HAS STOPPED WORKING" - problem.. Huger problem is that I need this phone tommorow in work, and it ruins my day totally if I don't get it work by tommorow.

Because of Wipe ALL data / factory reset, I do not have even any backup file in my device. What to do to fix it!?

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
Hi. I tried to flash newest version of GApps (full modulare which I have never use before, allways the stock) and newest version of CyanogenMod 11 Nightly. I'm also using CWM Recovery 6.0.4.6 in my GT-I9300. Someone in CyanogenMod forums told me to wipe all data/factory, cache and dalvic cache to make CM's trebuchet, before flashing a new ROM and GApps.

I tried that and result was that I'm getting the ****ing "PHONE HAS STOPPED WORKING" - problem.. Huger problem is that I need this phone tommorow in work, and it ruins my day totally if I don't get it work by tommorow.

Because of Wipe ALL data / factory reset, I do not have even any backup file in my device. What to do to fix it!?

Did u format system or just normal factory reset?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: MURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

MURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Jan 17, 2014

I did format system and wiped all caches. I did everything and ****ed everything up. Now I dont have backup or anything. Flashing and wiping caches doesn't work, allways same prblem when I start my phone again.

What to do to fix the problem?

tallman43

Aug 29, 2011
The Land of Android
Can you boot into recovery? Have you got a external sd card?

If yes put another Rom on ext SD (if you have a SD card adapter for computer) boot into recovery and flash again!

If not can you get into download mode? If yes flash a stock Rom with Odin..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: MURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

MURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Jan 17, 2014

If yes put another Rom on ext SD (if you have a SD card adapter for computer) boot into recovery and flash again!

Thank you for helping. I flashed stock 4.3 Jelly Bean with Odin by using XDA's tutorial. Now I need to root my phone again to get CyanogenMod 11 and KitKat, but It's okay. Still don't know how to get CM11's Trebuchet work correctly. Problem is that if I flash PAGapps stock package, I get the phone work correctly, but Trebuchet disappears. If I flash full package of PAGapps, Trebuchet should work, but then this error happends and I need to flash stock rom with Odin.

What to try next?

tallman43

Aug 29, 2011
The Land of Android
Thank you for helping. I flashed stock 4.3 Jelly Bean with Odin by using XDA's tutorial. Now I need to root my phone again to get CyanogenMod 11 and KitKat, but It's okay. Still don't know how to get CM11's Trebuchet work correctly. Problem is that if I flash PAGapps stock package, I get the phone work correctly, but Trebuchet disappears. If I flash full package of PAGapps, Trebuchet should work, but then this error happends and I need to flash stock rom with Odin.

What to try next?

If you are flashing custom roms you do not need to root, custom roms come already rooted...I'm not sure which gapps are compatible with cm11 but have you tried Banks gapps I use them on Fusion kitkat rom (if they are compatible)..

Obviously there is some app in the full gapps that is causing your problem.As for CM11 launcher can't you use another launcher?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.